All Is Fair

Breakfast War

Day One

"Who is hungry?" I smiled walking down stairs to find William, Sisky and Tarra sitting on the couch. "Eggs and pancakes sound good?

"You cook?" Sisky asked. "You never offered to make me breakfast"

"You eat our food to fast for me to have a chance to cook it" I pointed out.

"Good point" Sisky smiled.

The next thing I knew I was no longer standing on the top stair but was instead rolling down them landing hard on my ass at the bottom. Heaven smiled and waved at me from the top I return her wave with a glare.

So much for acting like adults

"Are you okay?" William asked looking at me concerned.

I smiled up at him, his face only a foot from me "I'm fine. Heaven always knocks me down stairs"

William looked up at her confused and I noticed her glare at me when he looked away.

I got back to my feet narrowly missing her almost 'accidentally' kicking me in the head, walking to the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone. I started the coffee pot before pulling out the pancake mix and eggs. While the pancakes were cooking I filled everyone's coffee cups 'accidentally' spilling coffee down Heaven's shirt front.

She squeaked at the sudden hotness and took off up stairs to change her shirt and shower. I smiled and went back to cooking breakfast as I listened to William, Tarra and Sisky talk about the tour the boys had just gotten off. Heaven was sitting back at the table once more as the food was ready. I picked up another egg out of the car ten and walked towards the stove and 'tripped' causing the egg to go flying. I head meant it to hit Heaven square in the face but it miss and landed on top on Tarra's head, smashing and egg running through her hair.

I covered my mouth in horror "Tarra I am so sorry"

She sighed and stood up from the table "I would rather you two kept me out of your little war. I'll be right back" she answered and headed up stairs to take a shower.

"Maybe you shouldn't handle food if you are going to keep attacking people with it" Heaven smirked earning herself a glare from me.

Sisky and William looked at each other confused.

"Are they always like this?" William whispered.

"Never" Sisky answered looking just as confused as William.

I set plate on the table filled with pancakes and eggs as Tarra rejoined us her wet hair pulled back, and giving Heaven and I both glares as she sat down. I was the only one who had not had to run up stairs to get food off them yet but I was sure that was going to change if Heaven had her way.

"You know" Heaven smiled after downing her glass of milk and getting up get more. "Egg is suppose to be very good for you hair"

Our eyes connected and I quickly dove out of my chair as an egg went flying from her hand. As the egg connected with the wall we both quickly covered our ears to save them from Tarra wrath of us ruining her kitchen.

"You clean that up now!" she yelled standing up from her chair and pointing at the wall.

Heaven and I quickly scrambled to clean up the mess and behaved ourselves the rest of breakfast.

Soon after breakfast William and Sisky left to find the rest of their band so Heaven and I stopped attacking each other for a few peaceful hours but once William stepped foot in the apartment again we were going at each other again like cats in a bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two and Heaven and Nicole are already getting into trouble and we are just getting started lol