All Is Fair

Heaven's Hair

Day Three

I smiled as I walked down stairs and saw William and Sisky sitting on the couch.

"You are wearing a dress and smiling" Sisky said looking at me funny "Who are you and what have you done with Nemo?"

"It's just a great morning" I smiled.

"Where is Heaven?" William asked curiously.

"In the shower trying to get all the paint out of her hair"

"She got paint in her hair yesterday?"

"Nope" I smirked "she woke up with it all over in her hair, dunno really how it got there"

Sisky gave me a 'Yeah right, I know what you did' look causing me to smile.

"What?" I asked.

"How long do you think it will take her to wash it all out of her?"

I shrugged "I dunno, probably all day. Got any plans?"

William chuckled "Not yet"

"Good, we are spending the day in the city" I held up Ranger's keys "and this time I actually have Ranger's keys"

"Just the two of us?' he asked.

"What about me?" Adam pouted.

"Go sex Tarra up" I laughed and grabbed William's hand, pulling him from the apartment.

"Where are we going to first?" William asked as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"To find me some pants and then you can pick the next place of fun" I smiled over at him as I reached a stop light.

"But you look adorable in those dresses" he smirked "you should wear them more and the braids" he added pulling on one of my braids lightly.

My mind went blank and I became speechless at the complement. Did he just say I look adorable? Oh dear now I'm going to have to wear dresses more.

"The light is green" he chuckled as the car behind us honked.

"Oh" I blushed and put my mind back on driving.

This was completely ridiculous and stupid of me. I was hanging out with a future friend and I should stop freaking out every time he smiled or said something nice to me. He was going to start thinking I belong in the looney bin, which I did but that's not the point.

--------------------------

"How about this?" William asked holding a baby blue dress up. It reminded me of something that you would see in Alice and wonderland. I almost took it from him but thought better, I did not need dresses.

"For the hundredth time" I laughed "I need pants, all of mine are ruined and I have enough dresses"

"You only have two"

"And that is too many"

"Says you" he smiled.

"Shut up and tell me what you think of these"

I turned in place so William could see the pants I had tried on.

"They look great" he smiled.

"Are they tight enough?" I asked trying to look at my own ass.

"If they get any tighter the seems will rip" he laughed.

"Are you calling me fat?" I glared at him playfully.

"Not at all, they look great on you"

"So where do you want to go next?" I asked after changing out of the pants.

"Well after you try on this dress" he smiled holding up the baby blue dress again "we can go to a petting zoo"

"There is a petting zoo in Chicago?" I asked excited.

"Maybe" he smirked swinging the dress back and forth.

I rolled my eyes and took it from him. I changed into the dress and turned in a circle for him.

"Adorable" he smiled.

Needless to say I left the store with five new pairs of pants, the blue dress and a white strapless dress.

Stupid boy

--------------------------------

"So where is this petting zoo?" I asked as we sat in a booth.

The waiter handed us menus and left.

"I might have lied a little" he smiled weakly.

I rolled my eyes and pouted "I hate you"

A smirk captured his lips "Lies, I'm the sexiest thing you've ever seen"

Who would argue with that?

"Psh, I've seen sexier"

"Sure" he laughed "that's why you can't take you your eyes off me"

My eyes went wide in horror "I do not stare at you"

"Sure" he teased "it's not everyday you meet a rock star. Why wouldn't you stare"

"I know a bunch of guys in bands" I pointed out as the waiter set my milkshake down in front of me.

"Like who" William asked after we had ordered our food.

"Sisky, Adam Lazzara and his band, Bert but he more Tarra's friend because he freaks me out, Gabe, Patrick and a few others"

"How do you know all these people?"

"I live in Chicago and with two crack pots that constantly make me go to concerts and I have the bad habit of giving me cell number to band members and they call us when we are bored." I smiled "Sisky was the first one to ever show up at our apartment and annoy us though. Then Lazzara and his band came through on tour again and we met up and hung out. I've never met Bert in person because I always hide when i know he is in town."

William just smiled at me.

"What?"

"How is it that I never met you guys? You know enough of my friends"

"Because every time I go to one of your concerts there are too many teenies attacking you for me to get the chance to say hello, plus Sisky would attack us the second he saw us"

"Oh" he look down at his plate as the food was set in front of us.

I picked up a fry and he looked up just in time to see me dip the fry in my milkshake and pop it in my mouth.

"What the hell?' he asked wrinkling his nose.

"What?"

"You just put you food in your drink"

I shrugged "It taste good"

"I don't believe you"

I smiled "Try it then"

"No way"

"You lied to me about a petting zoo" I glared.

William sighed and opened his mouth. I smirked and tossed a milkshake cover fry into his mouth and instructed him to chew. He wrinkled his nose more as he chew and looked disgusted.

"That was gross"

"Maybe it thought the same about you" I answered eating another fry.

"You're weird"

"Pretty much"

------------------------------------------

We arrived back at the apartment and a number of things happened in rapid fire.

1. Heaven tackled me to the ground.

2. William jumped back and ran into the coffee table

3. Tarra's favorite vase fell to the floor and smashed.

4. Tarra started yelling.

5. Heaven and I ran away.

what else do we ever do?

6. Sisky and William started laughing.

"I am still going to kill you for my hair" Heaven mumbled as we sat in the closet hiding from the wrath of Tarra.

"It came out" I answered as if that made us even, which it didn't.

"Not the point"

"Did you use egg?"

"Yeah, you have to go food shopping tomorrow for more"

I smiled "Fair enough"

I door to the closet flew open and an angry Tarra looked down at us.

Oh Shit