All Is Fair

Booty Call

I openned my eyes a little in confusion. Where was I and what was I doing? I was on the couch? There was someone behind me, there arm was on my waist, pulling me against their chest.

"Wench!"

My eyes shot open at the sound of Heaven's voice. I saw her just in time to get tackled off the couch. The three of us falling on top of each other. I looked up at a sleepy looking William and smiled a little. He just seemed really confused by the wake up call.

"Jeeze Heaven." I laughed.

She was currently rubbing her head where she had hit the coffee table during the tackle. "Shut up." was all the answer I got.

"What time is it?" William asked, as I pushed him off me.

"Three in the morning." Tarra answered, hands on hips "Where did you two go?"

"Heaven whacked William in face with a tennis ball and he had a huge headache so we came back here to relax. Where are Jessica and Mike?"

"It's three in the morning Witty." Tarra smiled "They went home. They don't live here like the rest of you crack pots."

"Why not?"

Tarra shook her head "Really Witty?"

I just shrugged causing her to laugh.

"All right everyone to bed!" Tarra ushered us all upstairs "and if you puke on my floor you are steam cleaning the entire apartment."

We all let out groans as we march upstairs. I had almost closed my bedroom door, but it was stopped by someone's hand. I looked up and saw William smiling at me.

"Hi."

"Hi." I answered confused. "Whatca doing?"

"I just wanted to talk to you for a moment if that's alright."

I paused for a moment before openning my bedroom door the rest of the way and allowing him inside. I shut the door and watched him as he looked around my room.

"What do you need?" I asked, curiously.

"Is that a signed poster of me?" he smirked.

"Yes." I answered, ignoring the blush that was no doubt hitting my cheeks. "Sisky gave it to me."

It wasn't one of those posters that covered half your wall. It was small probably about the same size as a peice of computer paper. Also it wasn't a poster of just him, it was the whole band and Sisky had made all five of the guys sign it. I had simulare posters of all my favorite bands. When Sisky had seen I was missing TAI he had gotten me one.

"I think I remember Sisky making all of us sign that." he noted "He wouldn't tell any of us what it was for."

I smiled a little "Is that why you wanted to talk?" I asked "To look at my room and tease me about the bands I like?"

"No."

"Then what?"

William looked down at his shoes and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "We're friends right?"

I gave him a funny look. "Yes, I guess."

"Just friends."

That one punched me in the heart a little.

"Of course." I plastered a smile on my face.

"Good," he smiled, kissing my forehead and leaving the room.

I stared after him confused.

What the hell just happened?

--------------------------

I headed downstairs the next morning and met a surprising smell. Someone was cooking breakfast, which meant someone was in my kitchen.

I turned the corner ready to kill whoever had dared use my stove and was surprised to see it wasn't Sisky or William who had made the mistake. There was a girl in my kitchen. A girl who was not Tarra or Heaven.

"Morning Nicole."

I turned to see Mike, Jessica, Sisky, William and Tarra sitting at the bar. I turned my gaze back to the girl cooking and glared.

She was about 5'9 with long black curls cascading down her back. Curvy in all the right places and as she turned to look at me I saw a brilliant smile and bright blue eyes.

Who the hell is this?

"Heaven!" I yelled.

"I told then you wouldn't like it." Tarra snickered.

The new girl's smile had fallen now "I just wanted to be nice."

"What?" Heaven asked coming into the room still looking sleepy. She stopped when she saw the girl "Who are you?"

"This is my girlfriend." William smiled, wrapping his arm around her waist "Mia this is Nicole and Heaven."

"It's nice to meet you." she smiled weakly.

Heaven and I looked at each other frowning.

"I'm calling Adam Lazzara." I huffed.

"Good idea," Heaven answered, pulling out her phone "I'm call Shaant."

William frowned, his eyebrows knitting together "Why?"

Heaven and I both smirked at him before answering at the same time "Booty call."

"You-What?" he stammered out, but Heaven and I both already pulled our phones out and had left the kitchen.

"Sorry for everything." Heaven said scrolling through her contacts.

"Yeah." I smiled "It's all good, I'm sorry too."

Heaven smirked "Til next time."

I smirked back "Til next time."

"Hello."

"Hi Adam." I smiled into the phone. "How far are you from Chicago?"

"We just in town for a show tomorrow."

"You busy?"

"Not too busy for you Babe."

"Come over?"

[i["Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
That's all she wrote folks =] hope you liked it.