Status: 110% Active Babeyyyy! ;) ^___^

Enchanted Hell

Destiny Was Waiting; 00

"Regan..." A cold, hard voice, one I knew too well and wished I didn't. I whipped around, my eyes frantically searching for the pair of eyes that came with the voice. Nothing there, it was my imagination.

But...

But, It was just a matter of time, I knew he was coming for me. First Hails, then Luke and now...me. Robbie wanted my blood, thirsted for it even. I'd accepted this, even if I hadn't accepted the fact I was going to die.

That's why, earlier that evening, I was stood with a battered black suitcase in one hand and a passport in the other. My goodbyes had been made, my family accepted that I needed to do this. They thought it was because I was grief stricken...which was true but it wasn't the whole truth. I didn't want to die! I wasn't going to die! I was only 17, I had my whole life ahead of me.

I was going to get on the next flight to anywhere, anywhere far enough away so that he couldn't find me.

But he will. You know he will. He killed Hails and Luke and he's coming for you. Oh, he's going to get you. He's coming and he's going to find you and kill you...

and kill you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, something new. The prologue's pretty short but me and Marelle both think it should stay like this. First Chapter out soon!
Tell us what you think :D
Rosie+Marelle