Tonight, Not Again

What's the Name of the Game?

“I hate to be a buzz kill,” I pulled my hair up into a pony tail while I sat on Rob’s bed. “But we need to talk about this.”
“This meaning…this?” He gestured to the two of us. “What is there to talk about?”
“Well, I mean aside from the standard STD test I want you to take, I just want to make sure you know what I’m looking for.”
“I don’t have any STDs.” Rob furrowed his brow and pulled a t-shirt over his head.
“You sure about that? I’ve got this rash…”
“What?” Even the people on TV claiming they’ve seen aliens didn’t look as surprised as Rob did. “Where?” He jumped onto the bed beside and it looked like he was going to examine the situation.
“Whoa there.” I grabbed his hands. “I’m just kidding.”
“I think I might kill you.”
“Like I was saying, I just want to make sure we both know what’s going on.”
“Like…” Rob pushed my hair back and lightly kissed my neck. “The fact that you don’t want a boyfriend?”
“Yeah. How…?”
“You told me the first time we met.” He smiled. “At least five times—‘I don’t want a boyfriend, Rob. Do you understand that?’”
“I did?” I scrunched my face up in confusion. I did not remember talking about this. “Well. I guess if you already know…”
“Then we just keep doing what we’ve been doing?” Rob wiggled his eyebrows and kissed my neck again. “Because, I quite like this arrangement.”
“Whatever you say.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, my apologies.
How's everybody doing?