Tonight, Not Again

It's So Perfect, I Must Have Dreamt It

I could feel Zoey’s smile against my lips as she pulled me into my bed. I could taste the bubblegum she’d been chewing all evening. She tugged at the collar of my shirt, but I wasn’t putting up a fight. With my fingers knotting in her dark hair, I pressed her back against the mattress and lowered myself on top of her. She pulled me into a fervent kiss and wouldn’t let go.
“Zoey, love.” I kissed her shoulders. “In order for this to work, you’ve got to be naked.”
“Well get on that, would you?” Another grin broke out across her lips as she peeled off her tank top.
“Cheeky little…” Whatever words I’d planned on saying were lost in another kiss. I smiled and Zoey giggled.
“Cheeky little what?” She asked, hands tangling in my hair.
“I don’t remember.”
“Good.” Zoey let out a small moan as my hands ran up her thighs. “Oh god.”



“You’re pretty violent, aren’t you?” I laughed as I felt around on my back for a particularly painful little scratch.
“You asked for it.” Zoey tilted her head to the side, smiling devilishly. Her face was flushed, and her hair was wild.
“I did?” I wrangled her around the waist and pinned her underneath me. “What did I say?”
“I’m not going to repeat those words.” She shook her head, laughing.
“Oh?” Zoey’s legs wrapped around my waist and she pulled me into another scorching kiss. I wanted to meet the bloke that let her get away.

Over the past couple of weeks, I’d figured out what made her smile, or what made her hold onto me just a little tighter. I’d even figured out what made her make this adorable little groan. Whatever we had agreed to was bloody fantastic. I wasn’t even bothered by the fact that when I wasn’t with Zoey, I was thinking about her.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Tunes:
Do You Want to Touch Me - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts