‹ Prequel: Letters From Ellie
Status: Getting there.

Far From Over: A Billie Joe Story

Christian?

Robbie left, so I (painfully) made my way up to Ellie's room. I sat on her bed and now I have her notebook. The notebooks that holds the only two people that know Ellie best.

She had written a rather long entry right before she killed herself. I tried reading twice before, but my emotions took over and I couldn't finish. Now I think is the time I got through it.

I really don't want to do this.

Of course you don't, you're too much of a damn saint to take your own life.

Shut up, Christian.

No Gloria. You know once she's made the decision to say "fuck this, I'm done", she's not turning back

SHE'S ONLY SIXTEEN! SHE HAS HER WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HER!

It doesn't matter to her. She knows she can't do anything about her life anymore. That bastard has screwed too much up for her.
I take a deep breath. This was usually where I had to stop reading, but I keep going.

You sound like you care about her

Because I do.

Why is that? First you want her to kill herself just so you don't have to live anymore, now you want her to kill herself so she won't have to live like this.

...so?

Is this a change of heart, I'm seeing?

You can't see anything, Gloria. You're a figment of Ellie's imagination.

Hypothetically speaking.

I know that she deserves better than to live like this.

Billie Joe knows that, too. He also deserves to have someone around while he gets treatment.

He's not sick. Everyone wants to think that, but he's not. He chooses to hit her and whatever else he does, it's not uncontrollable.

We don't know that for sure, Chris.

It's not hard to guess, Glory. I WILL make sure he gets what he deserves. I'll be his worst fucking nightmare.

But you know

Stop! Are we gonna do this or not?!

...fine.


I close the book and drop it on the floor as tears form in my eyes. Why did I do it? Why did I drive my only daughter to insanity so she would kill herself? What the fuck is wrong with me?

I don't know, you tell me.

Oh great, now I'm hearing voices.

Yeah, a voice that will make sure you get what you deserve.

Who are you?

Your worst fucking nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of stupid, but I'm running out of ideas :( but anyway...
Can anyone guess who it is? :) lol
So I posted new stories yesterday :D Tell My Story and Strength Of The World.
Comment!
<3 - Katelyn