‹ Prequel: Letters From Ellie
Status: Getting there.

Far From Over: A Billie Joe Story

Ellie

Days went by, and Christian and Gloria never left. Christian gave me shit for what I did to Ellie, and Gloria tried telling him to stop. Not a minute went by that I didn't hope my daughter would just walk in and give me a chance to make up for what I've done. Gloria kept telling me it might not happen, that I might never see Ellie again. I told her I wasn't depending on her arrival, but she knew I was.

Depression kicked in, and I didn't do anything but sit on the couch and listen to the two voices in my head. Christian kept suggesting suicide, and sometimes I thought he was right. I'd go to In-Between and I'll see Ellie.

Don't do that," Gloria says. There's no guarantee you'll go there.

"But Christian said the suicidals go to In-Between-" She cuts me off.

Most of the time, yes, but not if it's for selfish reasons. Like seeing your daughter.

"Can't you or Christian go find her and tell her to come back?"

Why the hell would I do that for you, Christian speaks up. I would tell her to not come back. Just because I hate you that much. I roll my eyes.

Chris, give me a break, Gloria says. Don't you want to see her happy?

Yeah. And I know her well enough that she won't be happy with Armstrong back in the picture.

"How do you know anything about her? It doesn't make any sense, you're just characters of an album I created."

Figments of people's imaginations can go anywhere they want.

He chooses to go see Ellie in In-Between, Gloria says.

"Wait, so all the times you just disappear from my head and it's just Gloria, you're actually going to see her?"

To make sure she's okay. He really worries about her

Will you shut up, Glory?

No I prefer not to. You talk to his daughter everyday, he has a right to know

No he doesn't! He didn't fucking care enough when she was alive! Why the fuck should he be carin' about her now that she's dead because of HIM?!


"I'm right here, you know," I murmur. Everything stays silent until a few minutes later.

He's gone, Billie, Gloria says.

"To see Ellie." It's not a question.

Yeah, she answers anyway. I run my hands through my black disheveled hair.

"I really can't take this anymore. I mean I have my daughter's voices in my head and one's telling me to go blow my fuckin' brains out-"

"Dad?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh boyyy :) I know it's like really short but it has to be.
Lmao okay yeah comment.. please.
<3 - Katelyn