How To Save A Life

Hero

Patrick's P.O.V.

I was walking outside of the club where our band was having the after party. I walked out into the dark patio quite alone for all the party goers where inside. I stood by the railing watching the fans go crazy inside. There were many girls inside but they if anything would only go out with me because I was indeed the lead singer of Fall Out Boy. I was looking up when I heard some one walking out. Instinctively I stepped back in the shadows so I was hidden. It was a girl and my god how beautiful she was! I allowed my eyes to travel along her perfect body she took my breath away she was so radiant and delicate. I was about to step out of the shadows when a man walked up behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist. I felt my heart sink the way he was talking to her I knew this must have been her boyfriend. He whispered something in her ear and slowly ran his hadn't down her back till it was placed firmly on her behind. I felt an awful jealousy rise from my stomach. She pulled away from him and he grabbed her shoulders.

"NO Tom!" she cried as he pressed her against the railing with his body.

"Get off of me!" she cried again.

"Come on babe there's no one out here no one will see us besides you have owed me this for some time you whore!" he protested maliciously looking around the patio. I shrank back farther into the shadows so he wouldn't see me anger burning in my chest. She struggled against him but he overpowered her placing his arm across her chest holding her back as he ran his hand up under her skirt. She whimpered and once again tried to break free but he just backhanded her but she broke free enough to slap him back.

"You fucker!" she screamed at him. He looked at her viciously before wrapping his hands around her throat and squeezing. She choked and sputtered and I had taken about as much as I could stand. I rushed out of the shadows at him knocking him to the ground. The girl fainted and I caught her before she hit the floor I placed her down gently before charging at Tom who was trying to get up. I pinned him down on the ground and began to punch his face. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms pull me off of him.

"Patrick what the hell are you doing!" Andy cried as a crowd began to form around us.

"Uh that guy tried to kill that girl so I intervened," I said simply. The crowd nodded and dispersed. Andy patted me on the shoulder and headed back inside. I turned to the girl still lying on the floor. I bent down and gently shook her till her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey are you OK?" I asked gently helping her up off the floor. She nodded and looked me in the eye and I felt my heart melt. I ran my fingers down he cheek and she looked at me with pleading in her eyes. So I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. She shivered against my body and I lifted her chin up to mine. Tom had finally managed to get up the girl whimpered as he made an advance towards us. I glared at him and suddenly Andy Joe and Pete all showed up dragging him away. I chuckled and smiled at them.

"Thanks guys!" I called. Pete gave me a thumbs up. Joe smiled.

"Go get 'em man!" Andy called before dragging Tom away. I turned my attention back to her.

"I feel awkward hugging you and I don't even know your name," I said chuckling again. She smiled up at me before resting her head against my shoulder.

"It's Raven," she whispered. I gently lifted her face up to mine and kissed her lips gently. She wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. I wrapped mine around her waist. I could honestly say this was the beginning of the rest of our lives together.