Status: Completed

Freak Me Out

Week Four

I get to work early on Monday, which makes Miss Sarah really happy. The first two lunch waves seem to take forever, because of my eagerness to see Frank. Finally, however, he’s here.

“Hey,” I grin, after serving the rest of the line (which had been abnormally slow today). He smiles back at me timidly, grabbing a burger from my plastic-gloved hand and moving to the refrigerator. I hop the counter and follow him eagerly, pulling off my gloves and throwing them in the trash.

“You seem happy today,” he observes, sitting down opposite me.

Shit. I’d forgotten to get myself food.

“Nice day,” I say, shrugging. “It’s like seventy degrees out.”

Frank rolls his eyes. “That’s something I wouldn’t know. I haven’t been outside in months.”

I shudder. “How do you not get cabin fever stuck in here like that?” I can only imagine how someone would deal with that.

“Oh, I do,” Frank replies, smiling wryly. “Mind over matter, though. You’ve gotta look out the window and pretend you’re out there.”

“What was your life like?” I ask suddenly, surprising us both. “Before this, I mean.”

He looks at me for a minute before answering. “I don’t want to talk about it,” he finally answers, and there’s something in his eyes.

I don’t let it go this time. “Come on, I told you all about my adventures at Wal-Mart, the least you could do is return the favor.”

He smirks. “But I don’t really have adventures at Wal-Mart. I just walk in, buy stuff, and walk out. Nothing really worthy of sharing.”

I roll my eyes. “You know what I meant.”

For a minute, we’re both quiet. After a long pause, Frank sighs and opens his mouth. “I’m an only child. I don’t have a dad and my mother is a drunk. School is hell because I’m small and queer. It’s kind of annoying, really.”

I nod, just taking it in. He seems to understand why I don’t say anything back to him.

At seven o’clock, I walk to Frank’s room. He looks surprised to see me.

“I thought you had to leave now,” he says, looking at me quizzically.

“Visiting hours aren’t over until nine, stupid,” I say jokingly, smirking at him. Frank claps his hands together in mock-celebration.

“Oh man, my first visitor!” There’s bitterness behind the words. I stop smiling.

“Am I really your first visitor?” I ask, knowing that can’t possibly be true. However, Frank nods. He’s looking away. He always seems to close up when we talked about his life. I sit down beside him on the bed, fully intending on changing the subject.

“I’ll have to make this memorable, then,” I murmur, and kiss him slowly. He kisses back pulling me into him violently. I run my tongue across his bottom lip, asking for entrance, and he opens his mouth. I push him down so that I’m above him, my hands on either side of his head. I’m fully hard. It was the second time I’d kissed a guy.

I can feel him pressed up against me as well, constricted by his jeans. I want so badly to free him, to touch him. His hot skin nearly begging for attention. I allow my hands to roam, brushing over his erection and cupping his ass tightly. He wraps his legs around my waist and thrusts, moaning.

It’s around this time that I remember where we are. There were no doors on these rooms, and there was no doubt in my mind that this was fully against the rules. I pull away from him, a little sweaty and out of breath.

Frank sits up, brushing the hair gently out of my eyes. He’s breathing hard, as well. His chocolate eyes are bright with excitement. “That was fun,” I say, a stupid grin on my face. Frank nods, leaning in for one more kiss.

“You should go, before I rip your clothes off,” he warns. I laugh.

“Yeah, because I’m that sexy,” I say sarcastically.

Frank shrugs. “No. Because I’m extremely horny, and you’re right here.” His eyes are playful, letting me know he’s joking.

“Ouch,” I say. “I’m getting out of here before you can bruise my ego any further.”

Mom was grouchy about picking me up at nine instead of seven. She tells me I can’t do that again; I was supposed to be being punished, not having fun.

Fun. That was an understatement.

She drops me off on Tuesday, early again, and I do my rounds. The day goes by at a steady pace, and I chat with Dustin and some of the other kids I’d met here. They were all pretty nice, really. When I get to Frank’s room, however, it’s empty.

I walk around the halls, looking for an employee. I find Miss Sarah, and flag her down. “Hey, do you know where Frank is?” I ask, hoping she’d give me an answer. They could be really secretive in these places.

Her face darkens. “He’s not allowed to interact with others right now,” she replies, pretending to be busy with her chart.

“Why?” I press, my heartbeat speeding up. Instinctively, I realized something was wrong.

She shakes her head. “I can’t give you any more information than that, Gerard, honey.” She looks truly regretful, as if she knew just how close we were. “I’m really sorry.”

“When will I be able to see him?” Pity in her eyes, now. That’s what scared me the most.

“I don’t know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a reminder, this is for Fcuk.Ashley's contest (: