Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Natalie Brown has a lot to deal with in her life. Her parents died four years ago in a car accident. She and her one year old brother, Dante, were forced to move to Atlanta, to live with her Aunt.

Now at the age of sixteen she is practically raising her now four year old brother. Her alcoholic Aunt only helps with paying his day care bills. Natalie has to keep her grades up, and deal with raising a child.

To keep the stress down, and to keep herself from going insane, she dances. She’s been dancing since she was 7. With all the drama going on in her life, she dances more than ever. She goes to the studio after school and on the weekends. Dancing is the only thing that keeps her sane.

When Tony, the owner of the studio, announces that someone is looking for back-up dancers Natalie immediately wants nothing to do with it. She loves dancing but she doesn’t have time to pack-up everything and go on tour with someone no matter who it is.

When Justin sees Natalie dance, he automatically knows that she’s a great dancer. He knows that she would be a great back-up dancer for the tour, only she wants nothing to do with it. He knows that she’s good and at least wants her to audition for a spot.

The amount of tension between the two is indescribable. There’s not only regular tension between the two but sexual tension as well. As stubborn as these two are, they can’t deny that they find each other attractive.

How far will Justin go to get her on the tour?

How far will Natalie go to get Justin to leave her alone?

How hard will these two try to keep their relationship completely professional?

Now an entry in this contest.