Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Car ride

Natalie's POV

The car ride was silent. Since we pulled away from Justin’s house, we hadn’t said anything. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the radio and once in a while Justin’s phone when someone would text him. I continued to blankly stare out of the window and watch the cars, buildings and trees go by. I inwardly sighed and closed my eyes.

“Wake me when we get to where ever we’re going” I said to no one in particular. We had already been in the car for about fifteen minutes and I still didn’t know where we were going or how much longer we had.

“No” Justin said about an octave away from yelling.

I slowly turned around to face him and opened my eyes. “Why not, I feel like taking a nap” I told him.

“You just…..can’t” he said. I heard Nick laugh a little from the front seat but it sounded muffled, as if he was trying to hide it.

I rolled my eyes and sat up in my chair. Why couldn’t he just give me an actual reason to why I can’t go to sleep, I know that he had one. How hard is it to just tell someone something? Then again, he knows nothing about me, besides my name. “Fine” I caved. “But I’m bored”

“That reminds me” he said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out my I-pod. “My mom found this in your pants pocket, I was supposed to give it to you outside but I got…distracted. Strangely it didn’t get that wet so it should probably still work”

I smiled and took the I-pod out of his hands. As long as I still had my music, then everything would be okay. Music was my second favorite thing, dancing is obviously first.

“Whoa, you’re actually smiling…and you have dimples, deep dimples” Justin added.

“Shut-up” I muttered under my breath. I brushed my hair with my hands so that it fell over my cheeks. I was glad that he couldn’t see the blush on my cheeks because of my skin. I’ll admit it, I was slightly embarrassed about my dimples. You would think that since I have dimples as I nick name that I would be used to it, but I wasn’t. I was still embarrassed when anyone pointed them out or said that they were adorable.

“You know I’ve never seen you smile before until now”

I was slightly taken back by what he said. He must have seen my smile before. I know that at times I didn’t smile because I was upset or something but he must have seen it.

I shook my head as I unwrapped the headphones from my I-pod. “Yes, you have, you just….didn’t notice”

“Maybe” he shrugged.

We both fell silent once again. I put my left headphone in my ear and unlocked my I-pod. I put in my code before beginning to scroll through my playlist.

“So, what kind of music do you listen to” Justin asked as he stared out of the window.

I furrowed my brows together and looked at him. He shrugged once again. “You said you were bored”

“Touché” I plainly replied.

“So, I know that you listen to hip-hop, but is that all you listen to” he questioned.

I smirked before selecting Miss Independent by Ne-yo. “I’m a dancer Justin, I listen to a lot of music. Yes a lot of the music is pop or hip-hop but I still listen to other kinds of music” I explained.

“Now if you really wanted to ask me if I listen to your music, then you should just ask me” I added while looking at him.

Justin turned to look at me and smiled. “Touché” he mocked.

I rolled my eyes at him. “So are you going to ask?”

“So do you listen to my music?” he questioned in an overly excited tone as he bounced up and down slightly. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing or smiling. I didn’t need him pointing out my dimples again.

“I listen to very little bubble gum pop”

“Ouch” he said while putting his hand to his heart. “Is that really how you see me?” he sniffed and wiped his eyes. “I think I may cry”

I rolled my eyes and began to looked for another song to listen to. “You’re such a drama queen”

“King” he corrected.

I looked to my left and then to my right before looking back at Justin. “I don’t see any Kings here” I joked. I leaned forward, closer to the driver’s seat. “Do you see any Nick?”

“So now you’re trying to turn Nick against me”

“What can I say, the friend of my enemy is my friend” I said as I sat back in my seat.

He put his right hand on his heart once again. “We’re enemies now”

“Please, I wouldn’t give you the satisfaction” I joked.

Justin then wrapped his arms around himself as if he was cold. “Ouch. Nick can you turn on the heat, I think I’m starting to feel the Ice Queens wrath”

“Exactly, queen” I smiled.

Justin rolled his eyes before he locked his hazel with mine. A smile slowly formed on his face as he looked at me. His smile was so warm and genuine. His eyes seemed to light up with happiness. I couldn’t help but smile back. His smile was just so genuine that it made you want to smile.

“There are those dimples again” he pointed out.

I groaned and turned away from him. My smile was still plastered onto my face as I stared out the window. Even though I was slightly irritated at the fact that he wouldn’t let my dimples go, I couldn’t stop smiling. I just felt slightly…happy. I’ve felt happy before but I haven’t been for the past couple of hours. Hours ago I didn’t think that I would ever be this happy again, but here I am in the car, happy once again.

“Question”

“Answer” I retorted while turning back around to look at him.

He rolled his eyes before looking back at me. “So if we’re not enemies, then what are we?”

I smirked and raised an eyebrow at him. Was he seriously asking me this? He couldn’t be serious, he had to be harmlessly flirting again.

I sat there thinking of a way to answer his question. What exactly were we? I wouldn’t say that we were friends, this was the first time that I had talked to him without being mad. I wouldn’t exactly call that grounds for friendship.

“You tell me” I finally said. I couldn’t think of anything else to say so I figured that this would be perfect.

Justin opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Nick’s voice. “You’re here” he said as he turned the car off.

I took my headphone out of my ear and wrapped it around my I-pod. I slid it into my pocket before I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the door. I stepped out and noticed that we were in a parking lot. Nick got out of the car and locked it. I turned around to see Justin walking around the car with a huge smile on his face. I crossed my arms and stared at him skeptically.

“Where exactly are we?” I questioned once again.

“You’ll see” he said before walking past me. This time his shoulder brushed mine instead of vice-versa. I smiled before turning around and following him.

We walked down the block, with me trailing behind Justin and Nick behind both of us. Luckily, since it was the middle of the day there wasn’t anyone out. All of his fans were probably in school so we shouldn’t have to worry about them.

We stopped walking once we reached a building at the end of the block. Justin opened the door and told me to go down to the end of the hall. I rolled my eyes and walked down the hall. At the end of the hall there was a door. I stopped walking and turned around to face Justin.

He smiled before he walked past me and stood in front of the door. He put his hand on the handle before he turned around to face me. I raised an eyebrow at him. He was planning somethingobviously.

“There are a couple of people that I think can help me convince you” he said. “Natalie, I think you would love to meet” he trailed off as he opened the door.

My gaze then shifted from him to inside the room. The room was a studio, a recording studio. Sitting in the chairs behind the controls were two people that I never ever thought that I would ever meet. I found myself staring at Timbaland and Justin Timberlake.

I screamed escaped my lips before I could stop it. I quickly covered my mouth to stop myself. Justin turned around to look at me with a shocked expression on his face, I would be hearing about this later. Timbaland and Timberlake had amused looks on their faces.

I’ll admit it; Justin might be able to convince me on this one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some of you may be wondering why i used Justin Timberlake instead of Usher well i have my reasons. Justin wanted to sign Justin bieber to just like usher but we all know how that ended. I just thought that it would be different to use him instead of Usher.

Okay i know that this one is a filler but i liked it anyone. I liked how Justin and Natalie got along in this one.

What do you guys think about how Justin and Natalie acted?

Comments=Next Chapter