Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Openly flirting

Natalie’s POV

I walked into the studio still somewhat shocked and stunned by what happened outside. Did a fan really go that far as to announce that she was half-black? Seriously, just because you see him with a black girl you shouldn’t automatically assume that A. I’m his girlfriend B. that that means he likes black girls.

Another thing, that whole whatever I can do she can do better thing, it’s a lie. Obviously, if she has to say something like that just to get his attention, which she didn’t by the way, then she’s not even on my level. Honestly, if I truly wanted Justin, I could have had him by now. But I don’t, so I’m not going to makemuch of an effort.

The fact that all of the girls basically hate doesn’t bother me either it just shocks me. It surprises me that girls can hate a girl that they’ve never met before, just because of a guy. Just because they think that something is going on between me and said guy. If they knew the story then they would know that nothing is going on between me and him.

We continued to walk down the hallway in silence. I was still thinking about everything that had just happened. I was practically in a daze. I was on autopilot. My legs continued to carry me down the hallway but it was as if I couldn’t control them. I found myself walking without realizing it.

I was in such a daze that I didn’t notice that we had stepped into the elevator. I was in such a daze that I didn’t see the elevator doors open. I was in such a daze that I didn’t pay attention when I stepped out of the elevators and into the studio. I was in a dazed autopilot.

I wasn’t snapped out of my gaze until the music that was playing in the studio suddenly stopped. I blinked a few times before I looked around the room. Everyone had stopped dancing and was now looking at me and Justin.

The guys had confused looks on their faces. They were probably confused about why I was showing up with Justin. Well if I wanted to tell them why I was showing up at the same time as him, I wouldn’t. They wouldn’t believe what I was telling them anyway.

The girls, were showing me different expressions. Some of them had confused looks on their faces similar to the guys. Annabelle, though, had a shocked look on her face. She couldn’t believe that I had shown up with him. The other girls were simply glaring at me. They were giving me the same glares that some of the fans outside had given me. They weren’t exactly, glaring at me though. They were actually glaring at my waist.

I glanced down to see the Justin’s hand was still on the small of my back. I must have been in such a daze that I hadn’t noticed that he hadn’t taken his hand of the small of my back. I guess this explains why everyone if either, shocked, confused or pissed, everyone except Stacey that is.

Stacey had a smile on her face as she stared at us. Her hair was pulled back in a high ponytail, making her look more cheerful. She was wearing a pink shirt and white shorts. The bright colors only added to her sudden cheerfulness. She looked over-all cheerful and happy. She wasn’t surprised at all that I had come in with Justin, in fact she seemed….ecstatic about the whole thing.

“Nice of you to join us Natalie” Tony spoke from the front of the room with his arms folded across his chest. “I see you’re late again” he pointed out.

I took a small side step so that Justin hand was no longer on my back. Justin arm then dropped back to his side. I then set my gaze on Tony in the front of the room.

“He’s the reason why I’m late” I spoke while pointing back at Justin. I saw a few more glares come my way but I paid no attention to them. I treated them the same as the girls who glared at me outside.

“Really?” he questioned as he glanced over at Justin.

Justin simply shrugged his shoulders as a smile played on his lips. He was enjoying this way too much for comfort. Tony then nodded his head but his face remained skeptical.I will admit that I would keep Justin around if it meant that Tony wouldn’t care about me being late.

A smirk played on Allan’s lips as I caught his gaze. His was a mixture of amusement, and attraction.Probably because of my outfit. He raised his brow suggestively as he glanced back and forth between me and Justin.

I rolled my eyes before I walked over to him, so that I could run through whatever routine the guys were running through before. I could see a few of the guys stealing glances at the length of my shorts and a few of the girls still glaring at me as I walked over to Allan. The funny thing is, that both my shorts, and the girls glaring at me has to do with Justin.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and looked back at Justin. I found him, once again watching me walk away. Only this time, he wasn’t watching me with lust in his eyes he was watching me with…amazement. I guess that’s one way to put it.

I shrugged it off as I stood next to Allan. Allan continued to smirk down at me before he lowered his lips to my ear. He was close enough for me to feel his breath on my ear but far enough so that he wasn’t grazing my ear.If you really think about it that means that he was still pretty close.

“Care to explain exactly what you were doing with Justin that made you oh so late?” he whispered. I could practically still hear the smirk on his lips as he spoke.

“No” I plainly replied.

There were tons of reason why I didn’t want to tell him why I was with Justin. If I told him that he was trying to get me to be one of his back-up dancers, then he may get jealous or think that something is going on between us. If I tell him what happened last night/early this morning, then I would be telling him a little too much of my personal life. Sure, Allan knows about my situation, but telling him that I got kicked out of my house is a little much.

I slowly turned on my heel to face him. He was still close to me since he didn’t bother to back away after e said what he needed to say.

“Whatever happened between me and him is between me and him” I quietly explained.

This was probably giving him the impression that there really was something going on between me and Justin. I had no choice but to quietly say it. I didn’t want to yell it and end up with more enemies in the studio than I already have. I also don’t want to tell him what happened between me and Justin.

I glanced over my shoulder once more to look back at Justin. Somehow Stacey had managed to walk to the back of the room and was now sitting in a chair beside him. They were talking about something as Stacey now held a clip-board firmly in her hands. Stacey started to write something down on her clipboard, and Justin turned around.

His gaze then locked with mine, and a small smirk formed on his lips. He flipped his hair out of his eyes before he sent a not so subtle wink my way. I found myself smirking and winking back. He did a small chuckle before he pointed to the front of the room. I playfully rolled my eyes before directing my attention back at Tony to the front of the room.

“What the hell was that?” Allan quickly questioned. His voice sounded different than before. It sounded as if he was trying to stay calm and cocky like he was before but it wasn’t working very well. His voice sounded, angry and…jealous. Nah, he wouldn’t be jealous…would he.

“Nothing babe, relax” I replied with another roll of my eyes.

Honestly I wouldn’t call it nothing. We had practically just flirted with each other in front of everyone. I knew that if we were standing next to each other when he winked, we would have said something that was worse. Or we would have done something that was worse.

I looked back around the room to once again find girls glaring daggers at me. If looks could kill I would be ten feet under right now, after a slow and painful death. But these weren’t the looks that caught my attention.

The look that caught my attention was the look that I was getting from Annabelle. She had a look of shock, anger and pure rage in her eyes. She was trying her hardest not to let the expression show on her face, but it revealed itself clearly in her eyes.

A triumphant smirk then made its way onto my face. I had done more damage to her just by being with Justin. I’ll let him get a few brownie points for that one. I wonder how she would react if she really saw us flirting?

I grabbed the belt loops of my pants with my thumbs, and pulled my shorts up a little bit more. The shorts were now dangerously close to being daisy dukes.

“Damn” I hear Allan and another guy dancer whisper. I smirk then makes its way onto my face. Boys, are so predictable.

I then turned around to face Justin once again. The look of lust had appeared in his eyes once again as he stared at my ass. His eyes then slowly scanned my body, and lingered in all the right places. Eventually his eyes made their way back up to mine.

Being the tease that I am, I suggestively bit my lip and sent another wink his way. I of course, got another one in return. I slowly turned my head and set my attention back on the front of the room.

Oh, the things this boy makes me do.

This was going to be another long rehearsal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter was mostly a filler. It was going to be longer and such but then i thought about what i have planned for the next chapter and i figured that the idea deserved its own chapter.

So what do you guys think about Justin and Natalie openly flirting in front of everyone?
What do you think was wrong with Allan?
What do you guys think about Annabelle's reaction?

Comments=Next Chapter