Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Girl Talk

Natalie’s POV

I was completely exhausted for the rest of the day. I spent most of the day avoiding Maya. I knew that as soon as she saw me again, she was going to want to talk about what had happened, or what hadn’t happened between me and Justin. I honestly, didn’t even want to think about it, let alone talk about it.

But avoiding her was easier said than done. It’s hard to avoid someone when you’re in their house. Maya’s house is only so big, there were only so many places that I could hide where she wouldn’t find me. After a while, I asked Summer if I could take Darth for a walk.

Darth was their second family dog. Darth was an English bulldog and yes, is name is short for Darth Vader. Maya’s older brother had the choice to name him, so he called him Darth Vader. Why Darth Vader, who knows, I loved it at the time but now I wonder why they didn’t call Prince, their Labrador retriever, Darth Vader. It would have made more since to me.

Then again, that’s how Bryan was. Bryan was always the clown and the one who wanted to crash a party. He always said that he would rather crash than be invited, this lead to people just not inviting him knowing that he would show up anyway. Bryan was like an older brother to me, and he looks after me like a younger sister. Sometimes, he does go a little too far though.

Bryan was Maya’s older brother. He’s nineteen and attends North Carolina A&T University. He’s currently home for his summer break. I’ve always hated how college gets out way earlier than everyone else.

I sat on the couch in Maya’s basement waiting. I knew that it was only a matter of time before she found me. I had excused myself early from the dinner table, so that I could “get ready for bed” this was code for avoid Maya who hadn’t finished her meal as fast as I did.

I changed the channel on the TV and stopped on Ghost Whisperer. I didn’t know why I liked this show so much, but I did.

I looked down at my outfit for bed and sighed. I was wearing one of Summer’s old crop tops, and a pair of shorts that Maya had. I couldn’t fit any of Maya’s shirts because my boobs were a cup size larger than hers. Sure, I could fit them bit the shirt was a little snug in that area so I just settled for a crop top. Besides the only guy in the house at the moment was Bryan, and I doubt that he would care.

I watched the Ghost Whisperer for about fifteen minutes before I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I didn’t bother diverting my gaze from the TV since I knew exactly who it was.

“For the record I knew you were down here, I just wanted to change first” Maya explained.

“Oh really?” I questioned.

“Yes really, you butt” she insulted.

I raised my brow as I finally turned to look at her. I knew that she didn’t know I was down here, but once she found out, she wanted to have a good excuse for taking so long. She had indeed changed her outfit into her pajamas. She even had her sleep mask sitting on top of her head. Her hands were behind her back, letting me know that she was planning something, but I tried to shrug it off.

“So now that I have you in my trap, we can either talk and watch TV or we can talk with the TV off but either way we’re going to talk” she spoke.

I rolled my eyes with a smile plastered onto my face. I then directed my attention back to the TV. “Well what if I don’t want to talk” I countered.

She shrugged her shoulders. “That’s fine I guess” a smirk then made its way onto her face.

“But then I would have to take these back upstairs” she spoke.

I turned to look at her to see exactly what she had meant by these. In her hand she was holding two different flavors of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. One was her favorite, American Dream, while the other was mine, Chocolate Fudge Brownie. I know what you’re thinking, I’m totally fat for eating that much chocolate, well I’m not. Anything I eat I burn off in dance and walking everywhere all the time so no I’m not fat. Second, I’m a chocoholic, so why wouldn’t I want to eat that much chocolate when offered.

I immediately slid over on the couch to make room for her. “Come-sit your ass down here now” I commanded. I’m that much of a chocoholic.

She laughed as she walked over to me. As soon as she was on the couch I grabbed a spoon and my ice cream from her. She started laughing again, as I opened my ice cream. I stuck my tongue out at her before dipping my spoon into the ice cream and scooping it into my mouth.

I closed my eyes and let out a small moan as the chocolate touched my taste buds. I threw my head back but continued to hold the spoon in my mouth. I was one of the few women who could get pleasure out of eating chocolate. Not that much please, but enough for me to moan slightly. It was one of the side effects of being a chocoholic.

Maya continued to laugh from next to me. “I think I’m going to take you to a chocoholic’s support group meeting, ‘cause you seriously need help” she spoke as her laughter began to die down.

I shook my head no before dipping my spoon back into the ice cream. “Can’t they don’t serve chocolate there”

Maya rolled her eyes. “You’re lucky you’re my best friend” Maya said as she picked up the remote to the TV.

“Love you to” I replied before eating more ice cream.

“Not as much as that ice cream” she added with a smile.

I shrugged my shoulders. “You come a close second”

Her jaw dropped as she turned to face me. I laughed once again as she pushed me.

These were the moments that I loved. Being able to relax and act like a normal teenager. I didn’t have to worry about where Dante was, when I had to pick him up, or worry about finding something for him to eat. I simply hung out with my best friend and enjoyed it.

Maya continued to flip through the channels as I ate my ice cream. She was flipping through the channels so rapidly that I was surprised that she knew what was on. I continued to watch the channels fly by until Maya suddenly settled on one channel.

I immediately stopped scooping ice cream into my mouth as I stared at the screen. I had frozen from what I was seeing. I couldn’t believe that Maya would actually select this channel to watch.

There on the screen, was Justin. Not just any Justin, but Justin Bieber. The same Justin who I had a small….incident with a few hours ago.

I slowly turned my head to look at Maya to see if she actually wanted to watch this. He remote was in her lap as she leaned back against the couch. She was scooping ice cream into her mouth as she intensely stared at the screen.

“Oh, yeah I’m serious” she spoke as she continued to stare at the screen. She knew me well enough to know what I was thinking. I knew her well enough to know that even though it seemed easy to change the channel, I wouldn’t be able to get that remote if I tried.

I groaned before I flopped back onto the couch. I could not believe that I was actually going to sit here and watch this. After what had just happened, I didn’t want to think about Justin for a while. Of course, Maya didn’t want that to happen.

I figured that the interview had already started and that they were in the middle or close to the end. I figured that I could try and ignore the interview for however long was left.That was easier said than done.

The lady who was interviewing him seemed to be in her late thirties or somewhere close to that. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and a blue button up top with a black waist belt.

“So Justin, did you ever imagine that you would be here one day?” she asked.

Justin smiled one of hisheart melting smiles and this caused cheers to erupt from the crowd of fans who were there. Justin let out a small laugh as he held the microphone up to his lips.


This practically put me in a trance in itself. I found myself staring intensely at his lips. I noticed the way that they curved upward into an amazingly gorgeous smile. I noticed how soft they looked, even from a distance. My heart began to thud faster at the thought of those soft lips being on mine.

I quickly stuffed my mouth with more ice cream and focused on what he was saying. I couldn’t be getting sucked in like that.

“Nah, I don’t really think of it like that. I’m just takin’ it one day at a time. I don’t really see it as me being famous, you know” he spoke. He flipped is hair out of his eyes and a few of the fans screamed.

“I see. I also see that you’re getting noticed by quite a lot of girls” she pointed out.


Maya scoffed next to me. “Fan-girls” she muttered before eating a scoop of ice-cream.

“Says the girl who fell flat on her ass in front of the guy that’s supposed to be her future husband” I pointed out stifling a laugh.

“Fuck you” she glared with a smile.

The crowd once again erupted with screams. Justin laughed before holding the microphone up to his lips and shushing the crowd.

“I guess you could say that” he finally spoke.

“So with all of these girls, has anyone of them caught your eye?” she asked.

As the crowd erupted in screams Justin seemed to go almost in a daze. He seemed as if he was focusing hard on something. As if the question had made him think about something, or someone.


“He’s thinking about you” Maya spoke in a sing song voice. I rolled my eyes as she put on one of her knowing smiles. If only that were true.

“A few” Justin winked as he came out of his trance.

The fans seemed to scream louder at this response. The interviewer laughed as Justin continued to smile. Even this didn’t seem like his real smile. He still seemed like he was in a daze. As if he was still thinking about whatever he was thinking about before.


“Thinking of you. Thinking of you. What he would do if, you were the one who was spending the night” Maya sang as she leaned on my shoulder.

“Ha ha” I spoke before pushing her to the other side of the couch. She would pick that song by Katy Perry to sing at this moment in time. I stuffed my mouth with more ice cream before my mind could wander back to Justin.

Maya laughed as she set up on the couch. She turned to face me and crossed her legs Indian style. She continued to smile at the side of my head as I ate ice cream. She figured that if she stared at me long enough than she would get me to crack, but I wasn’t going to let that happen.

“I’m not talking about it” I spoke as I kept my gaze on the TV.

“Alright that’s it” she spoke. She then grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. I groaned before looking at her. I knew that this was coming sooner or later.

“Let me get this straight, you met and actually talked to, my future husband but for now let’s call him Justin Bieber” she spoke.

I crossed my arms over my chest as I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. One minute she was talking about me and Justin together and now she’s still calling him her future husband. I seriously thought that that would stop once she met him.

“So not only did you meet him but you sang with him. You sang with the Justin Bieber, not only did you sing with him but he sang with you and liked it. How often does that happen, hardly ever, if it happens”

“And to add to the list, you had a moment with him. The most perfect moment that I could ever imagine. You two sang to each other and gazed into each other’s eyes, not looked but gazed. And don’t even get me started on the juicy part of your moment” she gushed.

I sighed and closed my eyes. “Can we not talk about this right now?” I muttered.

“No, we’re going to talk about it. Why don’t you want to talk about it?”

“Because it doesn’t matter” I finally spoke. I had been bottling in what I thought about the incident hoping that I would forget it, but I couldn’t. No matter how hard I tried I couldn’t.

Maya opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off. “It doesn’t matter because even if we had kissed it wouldn’t have meant anything. It would only make things more complicated. What would happen after that? I’ll tell you what would happen. Nothing, because I have to take care of Dante so I can’t go on tour with him. Not only that but I would never be able to see him or talk to him. The most we would ever be is friends with benefits and I don’t need another fling, but that’s all he would be”

“Why, because I don’t like him and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t like me. Not only that but he might have just been doing that just to convince me that I should go on tour with him as a back-up dancer. Regardless of whatever the reason was, it doesn’t matter it wouldn’t matter and I just want to forget about it”

I closed my eyes once I was done speaking. I felt a sharp pain in my chest knowing that a lot of what I said was true. I didn’t know for sure if it was 100% positive, but I knew that a lot of it was true.

Maya’s face fell. She put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her to see her eyes filled with sympathy.

“You know, I don’t think that’s true” she spoke.

“Yes it is” I muttered.

She shook her head. “No it’s not. I’m not saying that you two are head over heels in love with each other but I’m saying that something’s there between you two. You may not know what that is yet but it’s something. The way that you two gazed at each other was almost unreal”

“I’m not saying that you should jump into bed with him…I’m just saying that you should at least except the fact that there is something there between you two”

I simply shrugged my shoulders not wanting to talk about it anymore. I still didn’t think that she was right about there being something between me and Justin. Sure, I liked it when he held me and when I’m near him but that doesn’t mean that there’s something there.

“Besides why the hell would I want you in bed with my man” she joked.

I couldn’t help but smile at her. I wasalmost instantly cheered up. “What makes you think that he want to be your man?” I joked.

“Because he was like sooo eyeing me as I rubbed my ass when I fell” she spoke in a valley girl voice

This caused me to double over with laughter. Maya soon joined me, as we both roared with laughter.

“Okay but serious question” Maya spoke once we stopped laughing. I looked at her signaling for her to go on.

“What would you have done if Justin had kissed you?” she questioned.

I instantly froze. I didn’t know what I would have done if Justin had kissed me. I didn’t know if I would like it or hate it. It was all really confusing. Honestly, I wanted to kiss him, but it was strictly physical. It was strictly because I wanted to see if he was a good kisser.

I wanted to see if I would have the same reactions to him in a kiss as I did in the car. I wanted to see if my heart would pound the same way. If I would find myself smiling the same way I did when I was in the car. If I would have the same feeling of pure bliss as when he was holding me.

An extremely small smile made its way onto my face as I thought about Justin’s soft lips on mine.

“Are you smiling?” Maya questioned.

I could hear the happiness and the smirk in her voice. She knew that I was smiling but she just wanted to point it out.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” I lied. I quickly scooped another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth trying to distract myself. I found myself moaning once again out of pure bliss, but this time it was because of two things.

It was the combination of the ice cream, and of the thought of kissing Justin.
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way i updated the characters. I have a pic of Natalie and Allan. But i changed how Allan looks now...i just like how he looks now better than before.

The ending is very random to me, but what do you guys think about it?

What do you think about Natalie's thoughts?
How do you guys think they SHOULD react the next time Justin and Natalie see each other?

I can't guarantee that i'm going to use your suggestion but i will consider it.

By the way, i'm thinking about whether i should do a sequel or not so let me now.

Feedback/Comments=Next Chapter