Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

School

Natalie’s POV

The rest of the night Maya and I simply had girl time together. We watched TV talked and played with Prince and or Vader. We ended up falling asleep around one o’clock in the morning. All in all it was a good night.

The only problem was when Maya would say something about Justin or try to talk about him. Any time she would say his name or the word kiss, I would change the subject. I just didn’t want to talk about it anymore. I said all that I needed to say and I didn’t want to talk about it anymore. I didn’t want to think about him anymore and I didn’t want to think about the incident anymore.

In the morning we woke up to the smell of Summer cooking breakfast. She had made pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs with cheese and a few apple slices for Dante. She made enough for all of us to eat, and surprisingly there was enough room for all of us at the table. There was an extra seat at the table for Maya’s dad but since he was in the marines, he wasn’t here very often.

After breakfast Maya and I went upstairs to get dressed for school. This is where a few problems came in. I ended up having to wear one of Maya’s shirts anyway, but I had to wear one of Summer’s bras. I’ll admit it was a little awkward for me to have the same cup size as Summer, but I quickly shook the feeling off.

“Come-on just put a little bit on” Maya begged.

“No” I shook my head.

“I’m not wearing make-up Maya. I’m already wearing your shirt that should be enough for you” I spoke with a laugh.

“That’s only because you don’t have any other shirts to wear for now. Besides I know what I’m doing I wear make-up to know how to put it on. Will you stop being so stubborn and let me put some on you” she complained.

Maya was currently trying to convince me to wear some make-up. Although, I constantly said no, she continued to try and convince me. Why, I’m not quite sure, but I know that she wants me to wear some.

It’s not that I didn’t think that she could do make-up because she could. She had put some light make-up to accent her facial features and her outfit. I just didn’t enjoy wearing it that often. At the most, I’ll put on some lip gloss but that’s about it.

I sat on the end of her purple bed, swatting her hand away every time she tried to get closer to my face with the black eyeliner pencil. She groaned and rolled her eyes before trying again. This only resulted in me swatting her hand once more.

“Oh come-on Nat, it won’t be that bad. It’s just one day”

I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by a knock at Maya’s door. We both turned our attention to the door. The door opened and Bryan stuck his head inside, though his eyes were covered with her hand.

“Please, tell me that you’re wearing clothes” he spoke.

May rolled her eyes at her brother. “No we’re butt naked, in honor of national walk around naked day. Didn’t you know about it?” she sarcastically spoke.

“You’re not participating in that holiday and I never want to hear you say the word naked when you’re talking about yourself” he spoke using his older brother tone.

She turned on her heel to face him. She glared at him while putting her hands on her hips. “I started celebrating the holiday early and was naked over Johnny’s house yesterday after Nat fell asleep”

“Like hell you were” he spoke. A slow smirk soon made its way onto his face. “We both know that he wouldn’t want to see you naked”

“That’s it!” Maya laughed.

I laughed as Maya started arguing with Bryan. They continued to argue back and forth the way that siblings do. They weren’t saying anything extremely hurtful, just stupid, which made it all the more funny.

Maya muttered a small whatever before turning back around to face me. She tried to put the eyeliner on my eyes again but I smacked her hand once again. She let out another aggravated groan.

“Fine, forget it” she said as she threw the eyeliner onto the bed. She then reached into the pocket of her shorts and pulled out two tubes of lips gloss.

“At least put this on” she said as she handed me one.

I smiled and shook my head before opening the case. “The way you try to get me to wear make-up, makes me think you don’t like the way I look” I joked before running the lip gloss over my lips.

“Never! If I was a guy I would totally do you, whether you liked it or not”

I started laughing as Bryan’s face twisted in confusion and shock. His jaw had dropped slightly though there was a smile on his face. He knew that his sister said things like that sometimes but I don’t think that he expected her to say something like that.

“You’re saying you would rape me?” I questioned while trying to stifle my laughter.

“It’s only rape if you don’t like it”

“Okay that is just NASTY!!!!!” Bryan complained.

“I mean ewe I don’t want to imagine that. Get your stuff and let’s go you little freaks. I mean honestly” he muttered before walking out of Maya’s room.

Maya and I laughed before walking out of her room. Maya picked up her stuff before we walked out of the house and into Bryan’s car. Summer had already left for work at the hospital and dropped Dante off at school on the way. Bryan drove a blue Chevy impala which was a graduation present from his family.

The drive to school was spent with Maya, Bryan and I joking around. Once in a while Bryan and Maya would start arguing and I would always start laughing. It was the most fun that I had ever had on the ride to school. Usually I spend that time on the bus dropping Dante off them walking to school.

“Bye Bry, see you later” Maya said to her brother as we stepped out of the car.

“Bye” I said as I shut the car door.

He then rolled down his window as we walked up the path to the front door. “Stay away from boys!” he yelled. Bryan blew the horn and waved as he pulled off.

Maya rolled her eyes at her brother’s comment. He was an older brother, it’s was his job to be over-protective.

We walked into the building as we normally do. People were standing around at their lockers and in the hallway talking. Some were listening to music others were simply talking with their friends. All in all, it was a normal morning at our school.

That is until I started walking towards my locker.

A few girls began to look at me as I walked down the hallway with Maya. Some of them were observing me, looking at what I was wearing and my hair. Others were sending glares my way. Either way they all did one thing when I walked pasted them, they would look at me and then start to whisper to their friends.

I reached my locker, but the looks didn’t stop. Some people would walk past and point at me or whisper to whoever was next to them.

“Did I miss something?” I asked Maya as I opened my locker. Another girl walked past and sent a glare my way. I only twisted my face in confusion as I grabbed my notebooks. I shut my locker before turning to face Maya.

She simply shrugged her shoulders. “Just try to ignore it, I’m sure it’s nothing”

I nodded my head, though this seemed like something hard to ignore. Maya and I parted ways and started walking to our first periods. I continued to get looks and glares form girls as I walked down the hallway. A few guys in the hallway would look at me and shake their heads. I over-heard a few of them saying that they didn’t understand what I saw in him. Who was in him?

I walked into my English class and sat down in my normal seat, in the middle of the room. There were only a few more minutes until class started. A few more students started to pour into the classroom. Sometimes when they would look at me, their eyes would either go wide or they would simply look me up and down.

Soon almost the entire class was in the room and it seemed as if everyone was talking about me. A few of the girls on the other side of the room were staring at me. I could feel my nostrils flaring as I felt more and more eyes on me.

“What?!” I finally yelled to the entire room.

I didn’t see what the big deal was. People were talking about me and I had no idea why. It’s one thing when people hate you or are talking about you and you know why. I had absolutely no clue why people were talking about me.

A few people turned around and went back to what they were doing. Others simply began to whisper again. This only made me angrier.

Suddenly, Matt walked into the room. His gaze immediately shifted to me and he glared. His face was cold and hard as he started walking towards me.

Matt was an ex fling of mine per say. We didn’t go out because I didn’t have time for a boy friend. We were simply friends with benefits. I guess you could say that our relationship stopped because we stopped talking like we used to.

Matt soon sat down at the desk in front of me. I raised my brow at him as I stared at him. We hadn’t talked in months, why does he suddenly want to talk to me now?

“So what happened to you not having time for a boyfriend. You know if you didn’t want to go out with me, you could have said no, instead of lying” he spat in a harsh tone.

“Excuse me?” I questioned.

Suddenly, a boy, who I knew was gay, from the front of the room then stood up out of his chair. “Fine, if you won’t ask her then I will” he spoke.

He turned on his heel and started walking towards the back of the room towards me. He sat down in the empty seat next to me. He then put a warm yet suspicious smile on his face.

“So are you really dating Justin Bieber?” he questioned.

“WHAT?!” I yelled. Did he just ask if I was dating Justin?

“Why were you in the car with him yesterday?” a girl asked form behind me.

“Is he really as good a kisser as they say?” another girl asked from across the room.

“Why did he pick you?” a girl asked in a disgusted tone from the other side of the room.

“How did you two meet?” another voice asked.

Suddenly a mob of people formed around me. They were all asking me questions about Justin. Some of them were asking how we met, others were just asking questions about him. Other girls were simply throwing insults at me about how I shouldn’t be with Justin.

I sat there looking back and forth at the giant sized mob. How did they even find out about yesterday? Why did word spread that fast about him dropping me off at the studio? Justin and I weren’t even together and people are already going insane. I barely even know Justin. How is it that after one day of being out with him, people assume that we’re together.

I sat there utterly confused not knowing how to answer so many questions at one time.

My teacher then walked into the room, though I could barely see her through the mob. “Alright that’s enough, back to your seats now or all of you will not only get detentions but you will have a zero for today’s class work” she threatened.

Everyone soon sat back down in their seats. I sighed with relief. At least I knew what people were talking about now, but that doesn’t mean that I like it.

“You can question Natalie later about her celebrity boyfriend” my teacher finished.

My jaw dropped at my teachers words. How could she say that? She was supposed to be on my side. She wasn’t supposed to know anything about gossip whether it was true or not.

It was official, if I ever did see Justin again; I would kill him for making me go through this.
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all i want to say thanks to jerriamerie for the amazing banner that she made me. She's the first and only person to make me a banner and for that you rock multi colored socks lol.

So what do you guys think about this chapter?

Comments=Next Chapter