Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Dramatic finish

Natalie’s POV

I continued to dance to the music. Seeing everyone dance and not being able to just made me want to dance even more. Dancing was my passion and not being able to was torture for me. I felt the urge to try out as I watched everyone dance, but I didn’t. I didn’t want to, I just wanted to dance, so that’s what I did once everyone left, dance.

I started gliding around the room. Gliding just looked cool and was fun to do, so I did. I heard a door open followed by the sound of footsteps. I suddenly stopped and turned around. I sighed with relief when I saw that it was only Tony.

“Hey Tony, where were you during the auditions?” I asked while putting my hands on my hips.

Tony walked over to me and crossed his hands over his chest. He smiled down at me, causing me to furrow my brows together. He was up to something. He didn’t answer my question letting me know that he was up to something.

“What are you planning?” I questioned with a smirk.

“Why didn’t you audition?” he questioned.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. Is that all anyone seems to care about anymore? Couldn’t he just come over and say hey. He could have just answered my question and then go on about his business but no, all he wanted to know about was why I didn’t audition?

I turned away from him and walked to the middle of the room. “I don’t want to” I muttered.

Tony chuckled and walked over to the dock. He then turned around to face me with a smirk plastered on his face. “Well do you at least know the routine?”

I scoffed and shook my head. “Why does that matter if I’m not auditioning?” I questioned.

I was still skeptical about what he was doing. It didn’t make sense why he wanted me to know the routine. If I wasn’t auditioning then why would I know it? But of course, I do.

Tony held up his hands defensively. “Well if you don’t know it then just say so”

I smirked and ran my tongue across my teeth. I didn’t know what he was trying to do, but it was working. I didn’t like someone thinking that I couldn’t do something, whether it was a trick or not, I still didn’t like it. It was my one weakness.

“Only if you do it with me” I bargained. I knew that wherever Tony was he had seen the routine. If he wanted me to do the routine that badly then I knew that he wouldn’t mind doing it with me.

“If you can keep up” he replied.

I opened my arms and rocked back and forth. “Bring it on” I replied with a playful smirk on my face.

He played the music and stood next to me. “We’re doing your intro and transitioning into the routine during the 3rd eight count, so you might want to start the music over again”

“Someone’s cocky” he laughed as he started the music.

I nodded my head to the beat and counted in my head. I smirked before I started the intro to the song with Tony.

I have a tendency to get cocky when I dance. It just happens, no matter how hard I try to not to be.Honestly, I don’t try that hard.

By the time we were at the chorus and doing the actual routine, I had added my own style to it. Since I wasn’t auditioning, I didn’t see the problem with adding a little flavor.

Tony looked at me and suddenly stopped dancing. He crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at me.

I slid to the left, and stuck my tongue out. I continued the routine but sped it up so that it was closer to locking. I then glided back to the right and did the same thing.

Tony continued to stand there and shake his head. Tony knew exactly how cocky I could get when I was dancing so he wasn’t shocked by what I was doing.

I started ticking during the bridge and cockily looked over at Tony as I danced. I smirked and broke out into s spin. I would open and close my right leg in order to keep myself spinning. Did I mention that I took ballet when I was younger…no, I must have forgotten.

I stopped dancing and posed with my hands in the air, and a smile on my face. I enjoyed a grand finale. I heard the sound of clapping but I figured that it was from Tony.

I laughed and walked over to my stuff in the back of the class room. “So much for not knowing the routine huh” I said as I picked up my bag.

“Well then why didn’t you audition?” a voice questioned.

The voice didn’t belong to Tony or Stacey. I furrowed my brows together. I thought that Tony was the only other person in the studio.

I pushed a stray hair behind my ear and turned around. My jaw immediately dropped at what I saw. Leaning against a wall was Andrew. He was actually standing next to Tony, but this isn’t what surprised me.

What surprised me was who was standing in a door way. Standing in the doorway with his hands in his pockets was the Justin Beiber.

I blinked a few times and dropped my bag. I didn’t drop it because of him; I was dropping it because I was officially insane.

I had just had a dream about this guy, as crazy as that is. The whole reason why I was completely sane about it was because I didn’t know him. If I didn’t know him, then it didn’t matter because I didn’t have anything to worry about. But now he was here, in the flesh, standing in the studio, looking at me.

But he couldn’t be here, he couldn’t. It was impossible. That would mean that he actually saw me dance…..that means that I just danced in front of Justin Beiber.

I put my head on my head and closed my eyes. “This can’t be happening” I repeated to myself over and over again. I opened my eyes and groaned…they were all still there.

“Natalie meet my client Justin Beiber” Andrew said while nodding his head in Justin’s direction.

“Hey” he replied.

“Please, please, please tell me that I got my dates mixed up and its April fools day. And please tell me that Andrew just has a nephew or something that looks like…” I looked the supposed Justin up and down “him”

Justin laughed and started walking over to me. “You know you were really good”

I crossed my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow. I wanted this to be over with. I wanted to go home, and pretend like none of this was happening.

Now I don’t have a problem with him. I’ve never met him so I can’t have a problem with him…well I haven’t met him until now. I just would rather not be standing in front of him right now. I already thought about him in my dreams, I think seeing him in the flesh is too much for me to handle.

“If you knew the routine why didn’t you audition?”

I groaned and rolled my eyes. This was the third or fourth time that someone had asked me this, and I was sick of it. “Is that all anyone cares about?”

I picked my bag up off the ground. I scoffed before walking over to the dock and taking my ipod out. “Since when did people start caring about the decisions that I make all of a sudden” I muttered under my breath.

I was honestly tired of everyone caring all of the sudden. I wasn’t use to people caring about the decisions I made. Sure people once in a while would question what I did but it was never so many people.

I started walking towards the door when a voice cut me off. “Well technically you just auditioned”

I stopped mid-step. Was he really trying to pull that crap? I turned around to face him and put a hand on my hip. “And?”

He flipped his hair out of his eyes before starting again. “And you made it, you get a call back”

I smirked and shook my head. “No offense….heartthrob” I tucked another stray hair behind my ear. I saw Justin smirk at the sound of this.

“But I respectfully decline”

Justin furrowed his brows together. I couldn’t help but smile.He was cute when he was confused. I walked over to him until I was standing in front of him.

“I don’t want your call back. Give it to someone else. I wasn’t auditioning then and I’m not auditioning now”

“I don’t care if I know the routine, I don’t want to audition” I then shrugged my shoulders at Justin’s confused expression.

“Sorry” I replied.

I then turned on my heel and walked out of the studio leaving everyone dumbfounded.

Like i said, i enjoy a dramatic finish.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment//Subscribe please