Sequel: Tour With Me
Status: Completed. 6/20/2010

Dance with Me

Off the list

Rehearsal was just as I expected, long and aggravating. I ended up pulling a smile group aside to teach them the dance. Luckily, it didn’t take long for them to pick up on the moves, they just needed it to be broke down a little more.

Some of the girls were really trying to impress Bieber during rehearsal. Some would dance in the back of the group just so that they could be closer to him. During the routine, when they had to twist rock or shake their hips they would put extra emphasis on it. They were doing more than what they would usually do. I found it a little pathetic. I understand that you’re trying to impress a guy and that we girls tend to do crazy things when we do, but this was insane. Some girls just looked plain ridiculous when they were doing it, especially the girls with no hips. It only pointed out the fact that they don’t have any hips.

I struck my finally pose for the end of the routine, as did everyone else. Stacey unfroze and turned around to face us. “Nice job today everyone” she said while clapping her hands together.

I relaxed and sighed. I still had a lot to do once I left here. I had to pick up Dante and get something to eat for dinner. It was Monday meaning that my Aunt was going out late with her new boyfriend.

I turned around to find girls surrounding Justin. Justin seemed to be enjoying the attention that he was getting. He was smiling and telling the girls that they did great on the routine. He was basically telling them what they wanted to hear.

Some of the girls were trying extremely hard to get his attention. Some were twirling their hair others were simply running off at the mouth. Once again the only ones, who weren’t over there, were me and Annabelle.

I folded my arms across my chest as I stared at the mob. I saw Annabelle walk over to my side but I focused on the group. It was a shame how girls acted in front of guys sometimes.

Annabelle put her hands on her hips and shook her head. “I take it you’re not a fan of Justin, are you?”

“What gave you that idea” I questioned with a monotone voice.

She gave me a once over and smirked. “Just a hunch”

I knew that she was implying something. It’s what she does, it’s what we do. We never say something without implying an insult to each other. It’s just too civil.

I turned on my heel so that I was facing her. “And why aren’t you over there if you’re such a fan?” I questioned.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder and took a step towards me. “Because I don’t chase” her smirk didn’t leave her face as she spoke.

“But isn’t that what flees do?” I questioned in a sweet tone.

She sent a harsh glare my way. She was angry. As wrong as it sounds to say this, I felt slightly victorious watching her get angry. A small smile tugged at the corner of my lips before one tugged at hers. “You would know all about flees wouldn’t you since you practically are one”

“Takes one to know one been call by better”

Her nostrils flared and her arms quickly dropped to her side. Her fist clenched as she glared daggers at me. If looks could kill, I would be six feet under right now, after I burst into flames. She knew that she didn’t have a comeback. Anything she said after this could easily be turned around by me. She huffed and turned on her heel before walking away.

I resisted the urge to laugh as she walked away. Sometimes, it was just too easy. I turned on my heel and started walking towards the back of the room where my stuff was. Luckily, Allan was leaning against the wall holding my bag. He shook his head as he handed me my bag. “You two can’t go one day without arguing can you?” he questioned.

I grabbed my bag and placed it on my shoulder. “Actually we can. If she doesn’t say anything to me then I wouldn’t argue with her about anything” I pointed out. It was true in so many ways. If she didn’t speak then she wouldn’t give us anything to argue about.

Allan simply rolled his eyes. “Well the call-back is in a week and there downtown, so are you going to need a ride there?” he questioned.

I tensed up and clenched my fists once again. He had just reminded me of why I was mad earlier, Bieber. He gave me a call-back after I specifically said that I didn’t want one. Who did he think he was, to do the exact opposite of what I said? I would make him pay for doing that, and make him take my name off of the list. I would make it so that he didn’t have a choice but to take my name off the list.

Allan noticed the changed in my mood. His eyes were wide with shock. He probably regretted saying anything about the call-back. I knew that he wouldn’t have said it if he knew that I was going to react like this.

He opened his mouth to say something but his gaze flickered to something behind me. I clenched my jaw and gritted my teeth together. I could tell by the look on his face that this wasn’t going to be good. As if, I need something else to be mad about.

“Think before you act” Allan whispered. He pointed a finger behind me signaling for me to look. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I need to relax before I did something crazy. I unclenched my fist and slowly turned around.

I instantly felt the urge to clench my fist again once my eyes met with his hazel ones. He stood there with his hands in his pockets and a smile on his face. My nostrils flared as I stared at him. It took all of my power not to scream at him for what he did.

Some of the girls were staring at me with anger. They were jealous at the fact that I was talking to him, but right now, I could care less. I wanted him to be back over there talking to them. I didn’t want him to be standing in front of me right now.

“Congrats on the call-back” he replied.

“I told you that I didn’t want the call-back” I said through my teeth. “And I still don’t, so take my name off the list”

He furrowed his brows but his smile never left his face. “Well why not?” he questioned.

I sharply inhaled. He was pushing my buttons. He could have just said okay and been done with it, but no he had to push my buttons. “That’s none of your damn business.” I spoke in a monotone. Some of the girls’ jaws dropped as they stared at us. They couldn’t believe that I had just said that to him, but I could care less what they think about the situation.

“All you need to know is that I want my name off the list and I want it off now” I finished. Bieber continued to stand there and smirk. It only aggravated me even more. He wasn’t listening to anything that I had to say. I glanced over to see “big guy” watching me cautiously. I groaned, he better thank big guy for saving his life.

I adjusted the strap on my shoulder. “Bye Allan” I muttered as I stormed off. There was no way that I wasn’t going to be able to stand in front of him and not say what I wanted to.

The girls continued to stare at me in awe as I practically ran out of the room and away from him. I knew that they were going to be talking about this for the next week or two. I knew that even the guys were going to talk about this, but I didn’t care. I just wanted to get away from him as fast as possible.

I felt someone grab my wrist right before I reached the door to the stairwell. I turned around sharply knowing exactly who it was.

“I can’t take you off the list if I don’t have a reason” he explained.

I raised my brows at him. “Are you saying that you’re actually going to take me off if I tell you?” I questioned. I needed to know for sure that he was going to take me off the list once I told him. There wouldn’t be a point in telling him if it didn’t do anything.

He sent anothergorgeous smirk my way. “If you give me a good enough reason”

I ran my tongue across my teeth. This guy seriously thought that he was funny. If it wasn’t for big guy still watching me, then I would personally wipe that smirk off of hisgorgeous face.

“Because I don’t want to that’s why” I explained.

Justin looked up at the ceiling and pursed his lips to the side, as if he was thinking about what I had just said. I rolled my eyes as I stood there. This was completely unnecessary.

He then set his gaze back on me and smiled. “I don’t think that’s good enough”

I instantly jerked my wrist from his grasp and glared at him. I was hoping that he would burst into flames some time soon. Did he think that he was actually going to convince me to be his back-up dancer this way? That would practically make him my boss meaning I would have to see him more often and deal with shit like this from him. This guy was seriously going to make me hate him.

I stormed away from him and down the stairs. I knew what that feeling of mine was about now. I was going to have to deal with someone who’s almost as annoying as Annabelle.

I practically ran down the steps until I reached the main floor. I started walking down the hallway, still furious. I figured that walking to get something to eat for me and Dante would calm me down.

I heard footsteps echoing down the hallway. They sounded as if they were almost running but I didn’t care. I was to mad to care who was running or why. That is until I saw who it was, and figured out why they were running.

Justin soon fell into step with me. I let out a low growl and tightly gripped onto the strap of my bag. He just couldn’t take no for an answer could he.

“Come-on it won’t be that bad” he spoke. “I don’t know what the problem is if you love dancing so much, not to mention that you’re really good at it”

“I said no” I sternly replied. “My reasons are none of your concern so if I say no then that should be the end of that. Now would you just leave me alone and take my name off the list”

I reached for the front door but Justin opened it for me. I rolled my eyes and stepped outside. The sun was now lower in the sky than it was earlier signaling that it would be night time soon. I started to walk down the street and Justin did the same. What does he not understand about leave me alone?

“Do you have to follow me? I’m sure that your fans back in the studio are waiting for you” I quickly replied.

He simply shrugged his shoulders. “I’m sure they won’t mind. And I still want to know what your reason is” he replied.

I stopped walking and turned to face him. “I told you already its none of your damn business. It’s my fucking choice so if I say no then that should be the only thing you care about. I said no yesterday and I’m saying it today” I held on tighter to the strap of my bag and clenched my fist. I continued to glare at him as I took a step towards him. Justin didn’t flinch as I took a step closer to him.

“You shouldn’t have put my name on that damn list. You should have picked someone else and you’re going to pick someone else because I don’t want to be your back-up dancer just like I didn’t want to audition” I replied through my teeth. I was completely furious at him and I knew that big guy was probably around here somewhere. He may not be standing in front of us but I knew that he was somewhere watching us.

“Well” Justin began as he took a step closer to be. “It is my business since I’m the one getting the back-up dancers. And I’m the one who decides who gets a call-back and who doesn’t. I’m the one that decides whose name goes on the list so if I wanted to put your name on the list then I could. Now all I need is a good reason to take your name off the list and then I just might, but until then your name is going to stay up there” he smartly replied.

My nostrils flared and I clenched my jaw. I was already furious with him and the fact that everything that he said was right only made me angrier. I now knew what Annabelle felt like when I told her off. I didn’t know what else to say to him. “Fuck off Bieber” I growled.

He simply smiled at me. “Nah I don’t think I will”

I suddenly noticed how close we were to each other. We were mere inches from each other. My heart beat began to quicken. I could feel my breathing picking up. I shrugged it all off and told myself that it was because I was mad at him.

I think Bieber noticed to because his smile soon fell into a smirk. He licked his lips and took a step towards me. He raised his eyebrow at me to see what I was going to do. I licked my lips as well and leaned in closer to him. I smirked at him. “I want my name off the list” I whispered.

“Never” he whispered back with his smirk still plastered on his face. I suggestively raised my eyebrow at him. He raised his the same way. He wants to play that game, then fine. He’s going to take my name off that list one way or the other.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder before giving him a once over. I turned on my heel and continued to walk down the block. Justin continued to follow me just as I expected him to do. I was still mad at him but I knew that there was nothing that I could do to get him to go away.

I pulled my I-pod out of my bag as we walked down the pavement. I put my earphones and started scrolling through my playlists. I was looking for a song that had plenty of base so I wouldn’t have to hear him. I simply settled on a song that I liked and had enough base to drown him out but not too much. I turned the music up as “Boyfriend Number Two” by Pleasure P blasted into my ears.

I could see Justin smirking out of the corner of my eyes but ignored him. We walked in silence not saying anything to each other. I was mouthing the words to the song to keep myself from singing.It’s not something that I like doing in front of people anymore.

We reached the McDonalds and I walked inside before Justin could open the door for me. Surprisingly there was only one other person in the line and she was at another register. The song had just ended so I pulled my earphones out of my ears.

“Interesting song choice” Justin said.

“Hm” I plainly replied as I walked up to register.

The guy at the register looked as if he was in his early twenties. He had piercing blue eyes and messy brown hair that was covered by the black visor of his uniform. He suggestively raised his eyebrows at me as I walked up to the register.

“How may I help you?” he questioned with his eyes glued to my chest.

I snapped my fingers to get his attention. First I have to deal with Bieber now him. His eyes snapped up at me. I put on a sickly sweet smile. “There’s nothing there for you”

His stiffened up and looked down at the register. I continued to smile as I looked up at the menu. “Can I have a sweet tea and a happy meal—”

“And a number 5” Justin added now standing next to me. I blinked a few times as I stared at him. He did know that this was a separate order right.

The guy told him the price and Justin pulled a few bills out of his wallet. I stood there in shock and annoyed. “I can pay for my own food you know” I added. He was starting to do a little bit too much.

“So can I?” he said while smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the food. They were probably quick today because no one was in there to be served. I quickly walked away from him and towards the front door. I stepped outside and noticed the bus driving past me. Great, just great I just missed my ride.

The bus stopped about half a block away from me as I person stepped off.

“Hold it!” I yelled. I put the food in my bag, and held onto the sweet tea as I started running towards the stop. The person looked at me before turning back around to the bus driver. They said something to them, which I’m guessing was to tell them that I was coming.

I made it to the bus almost out of breath. I said thank you to the person before I stepped onto the bus and scanned my smart-trip card. I walked to the back of the bus where there was only one seat. I sat down and sighed. As if this day couldn’t have been more hectic.

I turned around and looked out the window. Justin was standing in front of the McDonalds watching the bus pull off. I turned around in my seat and took a sip of the tea.

What have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who commented on my story. I love hearing from you guys.

Did anyone else notice the tension between these two or was that just me?

Comments=Next Chapter