Status: ........loading.........

Spirit in the Stars

Healing water will come on a leaf

"Leafspots, quick! We need you!"

I'm Leafspots. My duty is to heal my clanmates. In other words, I'm WildClan's medicine cat. And right now, someone needed my help.

"What's the matter?" I asked Mossfur. I was starting to get a little worried because she was in charge of supervising the kits as they learned how to swim in the small lake beside our camp. And she was here.

"One of the kits. Tawnykit. She was a little too far into the water and she slipped!! Quick! She's going to die!" As she was talking, i was working on getting the supplies necessary.

I was going to need coltsfoot to help her breath and poppy seeds for the shock. Once i'd gathered all the stuff necessary, i settled for running to the lake. As soon as i got there, 2 kits crowded around me shooting questions at me like:

"Is she gonna be okay?"

"Is she gonna die?"

"Whats that in your mouth?

"Why aren't you answering any of our questions!?"

I ignored all those questions and concentrated on the task at hand. Mothkit was trying so hard to get the water out of her sister. She kept on pressing on her belly.

"Look, Mothkit. You need to push upwards." I showed her how to do it and she started on it while i was chewing up some coltsfoot.
Soon enough, Tawnykit spat out water and started a bought of coughing. I spread the coltsfoot around her mouth and she stared licking it instinctively.

"Thanks Mothkit, I couldn't have done it without you." I told her to reassure her. She looked so down. I wonder why?

"Yes you could've. I'm just a kit, remember?" She told me with a sad look in her eyes.

"Yes but you're a very talented kit. Did you see any of your brothers even try and help us?"

"No, but it doesn't mean I'm special"

"Well, as your medicine cat, I tell you, you are very special and talented. And you can trust me, right?"

"I guess" she mumbled with a shy smile on her face.
She just looked so disappointed and sad. And i just had to cheer her up!

~~time lapse~~

Alright, every herb was in it's place for the night. I obviously knew something was gonna go wrong tomorrow...Something always does. But tomorrow was the full moon. Which meant that i would be traveling to the moonpool tomorrow right in the morning. They would just have to get on without me. Oh well, Mothkit knew a lot of herbs already...They would be just fine.
I don't know why, but i felt like sharing tongues with Moonclaw tonight.

"Hey, has anyone seen Moonclaw anywhere?"

The answer cam from Thrushtail, who was sharing tongues with his apprentice, Sandpaw. "Um, no. Actually, she just left. Said she was going to go hunting on her own."

"Thanks." Great. Just great. She was gone to see Lionblaze again.

I promised i wouldn't tell, but she really isn't helping me much! Almost every night for almost a moon now, she left to go see him at her special place called firefly meadow or something like that. Maybe i should go and find her. Maybe she'd even introduce us! Not even possible...
So i told Thrushtail i was going to try and find her and head off into that direction. It shouldn't be too hard, id gone there already...not while Lionblaze was there though. Moonclaw just had to show me where she met her secret lover almost every night.
So as i approached, i started hearing 2 voices. I recognized Moonclaw's right away. But the other was strange to me.

"Moonclaw? are you there?" I asked in the black of the night, waiting for an answer that might not come.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i know...its short...comments=update+longer chapters!! and happy me!!
okay question time!!
1.What r the names of 2 of the kits Leafspots dealt with that day?
2.What is the name of the first book in the warriors series?

btw, answer in the comments section!!