Status: ........loading.........

Spirit in the Stars

The moth shall run free with the wind

I don't know why Leafspots even bothers to try and cheer me up. We were the day after she had saved my sister, Tawnykit. Anyways, i promised Flamespots i would help the apprentices with the elder's den. I enjoyed taking care of the elders. They're always telling funny stories from in their time. WildClan isn't very old, you know. My mom's mom's mom was there when WildClan was created. So it was my....great-grand-mother!! Anyways, back to work! I was going to help Mintpaw and Dirtpaw today. Tomorrow would probably be Tigerpaw and Sandpaw. Even though the elders never say thank you, it's still fun. I mean, they earned the right to the elder's den. They fought all their life and were greatly rewarded.

"Oh, hi Mothkit! Come to help the apprentices again? What, do you think apprentices do it themeselves?" Mouseheart grunted. She was bad-tempered, but she was still a part of the clan. Which meant i had to respect her just as much the others...

"Yes, i've come to help the apprentices, but only because i like it. Not because i think they can't do it themeselves. Besides, the appreciate my help." I defended myself.

"Oh, relax Mouseheart. She's sweet enough to do it anyways. Besides, would you rather her help you or Dirtpaw?" Sweetfoot also defended me.

I guess i wasn't going to get a story today. Oh well, that's not the only reason i took care of the elders. I also wanted to make sure they weren't too stiff. With so much rain these days, i wouldn't be suprised if they did. Even though Sweetfoot is older than Mouseheart, she takes care of herself more than the bad-tempered she-cat. I was pretty sure Mouseheart was going to pass away before Sweetheart. Now what was suprising, is that Pineclaw and Mouseheart aren't even in the same family! I bet you didn't know that. Mouseheart was Whitestar's mother. Sweetfoot was Bearheart's mother. Wow, that was awkward. Since Whitestar and Bearheart were mates and all. They were Moonclaw, Leafspots and Darkheart's parents.
Leafspots had already left for the moonpool, so i couldn't report to her until tomorrow. Oh well, Mouseheart will just have to deal with her stiff wounds until Leafspots returned. I frowned at that thought. That would mean we would all have too endure her bad temper all day and all night long! This was going to be a long day. At least we wouldn't have to hear her complaints during the night. Since, ya know, we usually sleep during that time. Wow! Big revelation! Anywho, i'm going to pick the juicy-est vole out of the pile for me beloved mother, Flamespots.

"Hey, Mothkit! What's up?" asked Mossfur. She was always so kind to me. It's a wonder why she didn't have a mate yet?

"Nothing much, i'm only getting some fresh-kill for Flamespots. I think she might be hungry. Greykit and Lightningkit are always pestering her about everything and nothing." I answered her. I think it might've been a little bit more of an answer than she was waiting to get because she just nodded and went back to sharing tongues with Thrushtail. They weren't mates, like you must be thinking. They're actually siblings.
Anywho, I grabed the biggest vole i could cary and brought it back to Flamespots. I'm sure she'll be glad i brought her something to eat.

"Oh, thanks Mothkit! That's exactly what i wanted! What with your brothers pestering me all day long, it's good to have a food break." she told me lovingly as i lay down the vole at her paws.

And with that, my brothers and sister and i decided to lay down and rest for the rest of the afternoon.

~*~timelapse~*~

When i woke up, the late sun-shine was passing through the thick brambles at the top of the nursery. Leafspots wasn't going to come back before tomorrow noon. Too bad. I'd have liked to train a little bit with her before i forgot any of the usefull stuff. Thre was still a couple of stuff i remembered.
For a bleeding wound, you used cobwebs, for infections, you used marigold, for pain, you used poppy seeds(which was also for shock). And i was pretty sure coltsfoot for for shortness of reat. OH! And burdock root was for rat bites. After shifting through my head for unnecessary remedies, i decided to go to the main clearing, where Bearheart was organizing hunting parole and an evening patrole. Greykit was bound to try going to one of those patroles soon.
Like if on cue, Greykit and lighningkit dashed through the clearing to where Bearheart and the other warriors stood. Ready for the clan deputy to give them orders.

"What about us?" asked Lighningkit.

"You? Well, you little kits can go help the elders if you like. Go over their fur for ticks, change their bedding, and even-" He didn't even have time to finish. The two nosy kits went off scampering towards the nursery with terrified squeals. I purred with laughter at the sight of that. Tawnykit was stiil in the medicine den, recovering from almost drowning. I'd have to tell her what just happened. She was going to laugh her head off!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! a little bit short, i know. Here are the questions you've been waiting for!
1.What are the names of all four of Flamespots's kits?
2. What is Rusty's warrior name once he joins what Clan?