Status: ........loading.........

Spirit in the Stars

Prophecy

I watched Leafspots leave the camp to go share tongues with StarClan. Tonight was the full moon. Thinking about it made me look halfway up at it. It was truly beautiful.

"What are you looking at?" came the soft and low voice of Tawnykit in my ear.

"the moon. It's so beautiful."

"Yeah." Tawnykit had moved back to the nursery not long ago. Leafspots claimed she was fine the day after it happened. It's not that i didn't trust her, it's just that i would've kept her a little longer. Anywho, what is done is done. Back to the present.

"Mothkit! Tawnykit! It's bedtime!"

''Yes mom!'' we called at the same time. we laughed a little and headed to bed.

[|timelapse|]

I woke up to the sun shinning in my face through the prickly branches of the nursery. I woke and instantly went to the medicine cat's den. I wanted to know what StarClan told Leafspots last night. On my way over, i grabed a squirrel for Leafspots and a mouse for myself.

"Hi Leafspots! I brought you a squirrel." i told her shuving it towards her. She was lying on her belly in the middle of the place doing nothing.

"What's wrong? What did StarClan say?" i asked, worried.

"They gave me a new prophecy: The five will rise; Darkness will enter your mind; The moon will fight with fire; Healing water will come on a leaf; The moth shall run free with the wind and the panther shall never be seen. I know Moonclaw, Darkheart and i are part of it, who are the others? Do you have any ideas?" she told me. Wow. She was asking me to help her with a prophecy from StarClan!

"Well, it seems like the first part of every cat from the prophecy's name is in their part." i told her. At the same time i said it, i realized i must be part of the prophecy too! I was about to tell her when she interrupted me.

"the panther shall never be seen must be Pantherface. He's the best hunter in the whole universe. The moth shall run free with the wind. That has to be you Mothkit. You are the fastest runner in the whole clan." she told me. I can't believe it! I'm part of a prophecy!

==Leafspots's POV==

Mothkit kept pestering me with questions, but i didn't bother listening. The only thing i could think of was my dream.

"Hello Spottedleaf. What's new in StarClan? Is everything good?" I asked Graymoon.

"I'm afraid not my dear Leafspots. Take a look for yourself." she said, waving the tip of her tail in the direction of a small pool. I walked over and peared into it. What i saw made my blood chill.

Our Clan was fighting against a creature I didn't quite recognize on the spot. We were loosing. Badly. That is when i heard the new prophecy:The five will rise;
Darkness will enter your mind;
The moon will fight with fire;
Healing water will come on a leaf;
The moth shall run free with the wind
And the panther shall never be seen.
Ice blue eyes appeared in front of me. Eyes so icy it made ice seem warm. I had never seen so much hatred in one animal's eyes. Suddenly, i heard a bloodcurling yowl of battle and everything went black. i woke for the second time of my dream to hear Mothkit desperatly wailing to try and catch my attention. I told her my dream and we discussed it until Whitestar called a meeting at around sun-high.