Status: ........loading.........

Spirit in the Stars

Apprentice

"Let all those cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath Highrock for a clan meeting!" Whitestar called. I'm so excited! This is my apprentice ceremony! I hope i'll be Leafspts's apprentice. "By naming apprentices we show that WildClan will remain strong. Tawnykit, from now on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Tawnypaw. Thrushtail, you are now ready to take on an apprentice. Pass on all you know to young Tawnypaw. Greykit, from now on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Greypaw. Mossfur will be your mentor. Lightningkit, from now on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Lightningpaw. I trust Pineclaw to pass on all she knows to you. Mothkit, you have chosen a very special path. So your mentor will be Leafspots," yes! "from now on, until you earn your full medicine cat name, you will be known as Mothpaw." we touched noses and i went to sit beside her at the edge of the clearing. "Clan dismissed!"

"So what are we doing today? Herb gathering?"

"Uh, sure. Come here, i'll show you what Marigold looks like and we can go gather that." she told me. And soon enough, we were heading out of camp for my first herb gathering mission!

==Leafspots pov==

The herb gathering went well. I tried not to think too much about the prophecy. It was hard though, since i knew there was going to be a battle, but i didn't know when or where. Perhaps Starclan will tell me more at the next full moon. We gathered some catmint, marigold, cobwebs, coltsfoot and thyme for the queens. I knew that once i told Whitestar about my dream, she would tell the clan and the queens would go mad with anxiety for their kits.
♠ ♠ ♠
1.Who are the new apprentice's mentors?
2. What are the prophecies for all the series?