Frerard in love and death

the funeral home

(Gerard POV)
I had to clear my head, I reached for the pack of cigarettes on the seat next to me and took one out, then I put it back, Frank used to smoke when we were in the car together, all these memories I had to get away, just had to get away.

I walked into the morgue and spoke to the lady at the front desk, paying in full for the release of Frank’s body, then I went to the funeral home and talked to the management about arranging a funeral for him, more extravagant then Helena so long and goodnight, as I walked out I felt my eyes tear up again beginning to cry, I broke down on the sidewalk sobbing and I saw a man walking toward me with a black fedora pulled down over his bushing brown hair, “Ray?” I said questioningly “you didn’t think we’d leave you to this on your own did you?” He responding sitting down on the curb beside me, I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the tears and then turned to him, “how did you find me?” He smiled, “where else then the most expensive funeral home in New Jersey.” I sighed and was about to respond but didn’t, “well? What happens now Gerard?” He asked and my face changed and I glared at him, “I find the guy that killed Frank and I kill him.” Ray raised his eyebrows at me, “you what? Gerard I cant let you kill someone.” I began to cry again, “I LOVED HIM!” I screamed, Ray looked at me calmly, “I know.” “No you don’t, I loved him more then I’ll ever EVER love anyone or anything ever again, Frank was my life, everything thing to me, and he was killed by…by that bastard! I need to avenge him!” Ray seemed to have given up after my little rant so he walked away; I sat there on the curb crying for what seemed like hours before getting back into my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and depressing chapter