Frerard in love and death

we can't just let him do this

(Ray POV)
I got into my car thinking, if Gerard hadn’t been so goddamn stubborn I could have saved him from the black hole known as revenge but Gerard had always been a stubborn little git, it was funny and endearing sometimes just like his crazy stage antics and his extremely weird laugh. Finally I got back to the house and went inside, “did you find him hun?” My wife Christa was sitting at the kitchen table with Mikey’s wife Alicia, “yeah, but he wouldn’t come back.” I answered, “He seemed intent on some form of revenge.” Mikey came in as I said that, “ah, three cheers for sweet revenge, how we gonna stop him?” I shook my head, “we don’t.”

(Mikey’s POV)
I had to take a few moments for Ray’s words to permeate my consciousness, “what?” “We can’t stop him Mikey, he’s too driven, he’s out of our control.” I couldn’t help it I stared, what else could I do? Ray was telling me that my brother was off on some crazy revenge spree and most likely he was going to kill someone.

(Bert’s POV)
I know Gerard loved Frank and would do anything for him, that he had chosen to spend his life with Frank over me, but I couldn’t help but feel jealous of Gerard’s choices even in when he was going through this.

(Gerard’s POV)
It wasn’t like I didn’t know who killed Frank, the place matched exactly where Frank had been raped when he was in high school, and it had taken me about four hours with a little help to find out that the bullet had been shot from a building where Frank had said the gang the scorpions (the leader of which was the guy who raped Frank.) Had their base.

I walked up to the door of the building; it was padlocked of course, I took a gun out of my pocket and shot the lock, “TREVOR!” I yelled walking in, “YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND YOU KNOW WHY I’M HERE!” I saw Trevor poke his head out of the back and laugh, “really Way? Took you long enough, tell me, did he die on the spot or did you get him to a hospital?” He moved all the way into the room smirking, “the wimp probably died on the spot.” I almost pulled the trigger on him then and there. “DON’T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT FRANK LIKE THAT YOU SON OF A BITCH!” He just kept smirking at me, “why not? He can’t hear me, he’s dead.” This time I did pull the trigger, the bullet shot out of the gun and straight into Trevor’s heart. He dropped to the ground dead.

I shuddered dropping the gun on the ground, I had just killed a man, murdered someone, but I had done it for my dear, dear Frank, wasn’t that enough to spare me? People would probably think it was just a gang fight; they wouldn’t read too much into it, I would be fine. I hoped.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so Gerard wouldn't actually do that in real life.