Status: Just started

I Told You So.

Ice-cream...the best kind of snack.

“I dont want to go!” I said Kicking the back of Drivers side seat. The Traitors, My friends and Boyfriend were taking me to a dumb movie. Just because I said I dont want to see it there taking me.

“Prudence I already paid for it Were going to see it.” Kaleigh Growled. She knew I hated my full name so that meant she was serious. I sat still in the back seat pouting. I felt like a child but who gives a fuck? We pulled in into the movie theater. I didn't Budge. Holin ,my boyfriend, Opened the door. We called him Holly. His Lip ring shined and made his Green-blue eyes pretty. I swear I melted into the seat.

“Baby Come on.” I sat there avoiding his eyes.

“Dont worry we wont even watch the movie.” His lips went up the side of my neck making me shiver. Why the hell did he have to be so sexy? I rolled my eyes and got out. He smirked knowing he won. Kaleigh and Hathaway walked in front of us. He hated his name so we called him Hath. Yes Holly and Hathaway are twins. But in some ways they were Nothing alike. Like Hathaway has more muscle and wore his hair shorter then Holly. Holly had sexy hair. Holly wore skinny jeans and band shirt. Hath wore baggy jeans and bigger shirts. Holly was skinny but had a little muscle. Just enough to make me happy :D. Both of them had black hair.

“Hurry Your asses up.” Hath yelled. He had a temper. Holly not so much. I couldn't help but smile. Kaleigh and Hathaway were the cutest couple. Holly wrapped his arm around my waste. Kissing me on the corner of my mouth. I blush a deep red.

Finally we made it inside. Getting our tickets for the Movie. Shimmering lights caught my attention. The Arcade!!! I ran toward it. But was caught by someone. Holly pulled me around.

“Hey-” He cut me off. “Not until the movie is over.” He laughed. I pouted crossing my arms.

His cute smirk made want to melt again. But he dragged me into the Theater. Advertisements started to pop up as we walked in. Kaleigh and Hath were sitting in the back so we sat in the back too. The Beginning wasn't so bad but as it got through the middle It made me want to spoon my eyes out with a spork. Suddenly I felt a piece of something hit the back of my head. I turned to see a tall figure in the dark. The tall person smiled. Oh god I know that smile anywhere.

“Matthew?” I littery jumped over the seat just to hug him. “Did you know I missed you?” I laughed. “And me? Hello?” A deeper voice said. Shemar waved to me in the dark. “Don't worry You get a hug to.”

“SHHHHH!” A annoying lady glared at me. I just smiled.

“Hi. Whose this?” Holly asked. Folding his arms over his chest.

“This is Matthew and Shemar. Me and Matt met in hi-school in acting class. And Shemar We met Because Matt works with him.” I said Before the annoying lady said 'SHHHH' again.

“Why don't we go get some ice-cream? Before the manager kicks us out?” Matthew suggested. Me and Shemar nodded. But Holly just shrugged. I went over to Kaleigh and her boyfriend. But realized there making out.

“I'm sorry to interrupt your mating ritual but me, Holly, and some old friends are getting some ice-cream.” Kaleigh waved me off. “Sure go have fun.” Then they started to make out again. I rolled my eyes.

I grabed my sweat shirt and left to get my favorite cold snack.
♠ ♠ ♠
something that i have working on side of some poems and chapter 6 of "You have left me speechless."