Is It Really Just Another Crush? A Kyle Gallner Love Story

10

I was standing in an opening of flowers, and it was absolutely gorgeous. There was a big, red blanket in the middle, where he had cleared some flowers. The sun was setting.

Kyle took my fingers and laced them with mine. He pulled me to him and kissed my hand. My heart was beating in all the way up to my head and I was breathing heavy. He placed my frozen fingers around his neck and placed his hands around my waist.

Kyle gave me a soft kiss, "I," another kiss, "promise," kiss, "to," kiss, "be," kiss, "gentle."

I smiled and kissed him, "You're corny."

Kyle kissed me longer and deeper, "I love you."

"I love you."

Then he kissed me again. His lips pushing against mine in a certain need that I felt as though only I could relieve. He began to kiss me harder, and his tongue pushed through my lips. After awhile of this, he slowly kissed down my neck and then down my collar bone. I felt my hands travel down his shirt and slowly unbutton the buttons.

**Starts here**

He pulled the zipper down on my dress and it fell to my ankles. I suddenly felt exposed and tried to cover up.

Kyle pushed my hands away from my body, "No, you're beautiful."

I hesitantly let him pull my hands away. I slipped his shirt off his shoulders. Then I immediatly went for his pants, unzipping the zipper and pushing them down.

"Impaitent?" Kyle chuckled and kicked them off his feet. He pulled me onto the ground and began to kiss down my neck again. I sighed as he hit my spot and then I realized as he was pulling at my bra that I wore a front open one. He unclipped it fast and then tossed it away. I blushed madly.

He kissed down my collar bone and then onto my chest, his lips going onto each of my breasts. I sighed, and he came back up. He kissed my lips as he carefully pulled my underwear down. I was so shy I pulled my legs together a little.

Kyle rubbed up and down my legs. I relaxed and let them fall open as he slid his still boxer clothed body between. He guided my hands down towards his boxers. I felt how hard he was and blushed again.

"Take them off, love." Kyle whispered huskily in my ear.

I slowly wrapped my fingers around the waistband and pulled down. I was nervous. My eyes were closing as he kissed down my neck and positioned himself.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as he slowly entered me. He stopped and pushed harder, splitting what I think was my hymen. And that hurt. I felt tears silently rush down my cheeks and he kissed them away.

Kyle slowly pushed in and out of me, and gradually it started to feel better. Then it started to feel really, really good.

I gripped his back as he kissed me, "Harder." I said against his lips. Kyle looked confused but did as I asked.

He moaned lightly in my mouth and thrust his pelvis against mine and pushed harder and harder into me.

"Faster." I said. Kyle did so. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled his lips to mine roughly. Suddenly he became to push even harder and faster.

"Baby, I'm going to cum." Kyle whispered in my ear. I nodded and pushed my pelvis into his, making my own body start to shudder.

Kyle pumped into me as hard as possible and then I felt my own climax approach.

"Kyle, go." I said. He did and the most amazing feeling ran through my body. I screamed in ecstasy and he moaned back with me.

Kyle pulled me into his arms as he collapsed next to me and pulled half the blanket over our bodies.

"I love you, Bree." Kyle whispered into my hair.

"I love you too." I whispered before falling asleep in his arms.