Is It Really Just Another Crush? A Kyle Gallner Love Story

13

"So, when are we going to do this dirty... stupid... deed?" I groaned later that night. Kyle chuckled.

"Marriage is not dirty and stupid. And it is far, far away from being just a deed." Kyle says kissing my temple.

I rolled my eyes. Ugh, officially, I was named fiancee. I never wanted to get married. I was perfectly content on being the cat lady next door for the rest of my life after Jake and I had an issue.

"It is when it's giving your life away." I say quietly.

"Oh please, you'll love being married to me. I'll treat you perfectly," Kyle turns over so hes laying on top of me, and kisses my forehead, "Kiss you all the time," I smile, "Please your every need," Kyle rubs his hand up and down my thigh, "and treat you like my queen." He kisses my lips softly.

I push him off, "You're making this more difficult."

"You're being difficult."

"I am not!"

"Whining."

"I am not!" I yell again.

"Ssshh. Your parents will be home soon." Kyle kisses my ear and pulls my head back on his chest, "Rest, my love."

"You are so corny." I giggle.

"You love it."

"Yes, yes I do."

Kyle chuckles and reaches over me to turn off my light.

"I love you." I whisper against his chest, already falling asleep.

"I love you more than imaginable." I hear him say before I drift off into a heavy sleep.

**************************************************************************************************

"Bree! Wake uppppp. BREEE!!!!" I heard someone yelling in my ear. I jumped up, startled at the sudden noise.

"WHAT!?" I screamed automatically.

It was my childish mother. Why is she home? Can't she go away for like, five seconds?

"That lovely boy of yours is making you pancakes." Mom says happily.

"Kyle?"

"Yes."

"Don't believe him, HE'S SUCKING UP!" I yell loud enough so he can hear me.

"AM NOT!" I hear him yell from downstairs. I laugh and jump out of bed, running out of my room, past my mother, father, and little sister, Keandra, down the stairs, and into the kitchen where I wrapped my arms tightly around Kyle's waist.

"Good morning." Kyle turns in my arms and embraces me.

"Morning." I choke. He looks so beautiful.

"What? Something in your throat?" Kyle whispers, his fingertips brushing my cheek.

"No, you just look so handsome..." I bury my face into his chest.

"I knew there was a reason I loved you." Kyle kisses my hair.

"So, when's the big day?" My father asks suddenly, behind us.

"Why does the couch smell so funny?" Keandra asks from the living room.

OOPS.