Is It Really Just Another Crush? A Kyle Gallner Love Story

4

The crash ended up being Paul falling off the table while he was trying to play beer pong with soda with himself. Bree left later that night.
Kyle's P.O.V.
I realized a few things the next morning as I woke up.
One: Paul was sleeping on the same bed as me with a bag of chips in his hand and he was half on the bed and half off
Two: I am still wearing last night's clothes.
Three: Bree's phone is in my back pocket, I don't know how it got there.
Four: I think I fell in love with Bree.
I shrugged Paul's arm off of my leg and he groaned and fell to the floor. I chuckled and pulled her phone out of my back pocket.
1 new message: Jess
1 new message: Mav
1 new message: Alana
1 new message: Jake
Who the hell is Jake? I didn't open the message at first, but curiousity was killing me so I opened it up.
Bree, I'm sorry about what I did before. Please take me back. I love you.
That ass. I cannot believe he may have done something to my girl. My beautiful, amazing, nice, perfect, girl.
I noticed that I was not freaking out about the fact that he was asking her to take him back, more that he did something to her. Which at the time seemed stupid.
I quickly got a shower, got changed, and headed over to Bree's house. I knocked on the door, and a girl I had never seen before answered it.
"Oh my god! You must be Kyle! I'm Bree's like besty! We will make amazing friends!" The girl said and she practically mauled me to hug me.
"Um, Jess, please remove yourself from my boyfriend." Bree said coming from the kitchen.
Jess backed away and Bree came forward. She pushed me out the door and came with me.
"Hey." She said quietly.
I smiled, "Hey."
"I'm so sorry about that. That animal you just met is Jess." Bree said shaking her head.
I leaned foreward and kissed her forehead.
"It's okay. I don't mind her too much. She's just... loud." I said chuckling, she let out a smal laugh.
"You left your phone in my back pocket last night." I said handing it to her.
"How did it get in your back pocket?" Bree asked. I smiled and laughed a little.
"Maybe when you stuck your hands back there when you were grabbing at my butt." I said and she smiled.
"What? I couldn't help it." Bree said, "But how did I put my phone in there."
"Your pockets were too small." I pointed out.
Bree nodded her head, "Right. Now I haven't given you a proper greeting." Bree said backing me into the wall.
I kissed her first and placed my fingers on her hips. She ran her arms around my neck and I lifted her up a little so her feet were off the ground and walked her back into the wall behind her. She smiled and kissed me harder and with more passionate.
There was the sound of the door opening and a loud laugh.
I quickly pulled away.
*Bree's P.O.V.*
Oh My God. Kyle can KISS. Holy crap I'm on Cloud Nine. But my friends always, always, always ruin things for me.
"Oh hey guys." I said blushing. Kyle hadn't backed away from me, so he was pressed up from my body, but he was looking at them.
"Um, wow." Alana said running her fingers through her hair.
"Sorry, um, we were just going to come inside." I said moving, and Kyle moved off of me. I took his hand.
"Yeah, it looked just like that." Mavy said sarcastically.
"Shut it." I said and walked into the house. They followed me.
"Kyle this is Mavy, Alana, and you already unfourtunatly met Jess." I said slowly.
"We were just leaving. We don't want you two lovey dovey bears to feel intruded." Alana said giggling. Kyle turned his head, but I could tell he was laughing and I was blushing a LOT.
"Um, bye." I said and closed the door behind them.
Kyle was still trying to hold back laughter.
"Do not laugh at me." I said crossing my arms.
Kyle couldn't help it and was now laughing.
"It isn't funny!" I said smacking his arm.
Kyle nodded his head.
I crossed my arms and glared at him. He stopped laughing, but had an amused expression on his face.
He came up and placed his hands on my arms.
"Oh don't be mad baby." Kyle said and I put my head down so he couldn't look me in the eyes, and
so I wouldn't cave.
"Aww, you are so damn cute when you're mad." Kyle said as he leaned down and kissed my neck. But before I could do anything, Kyle was doing something to my neck, I don't know what it was, but it was AMAZING. I tried to stifle a moan, but it came out anyway.
Kyle pulled his head up, "Gotcha." He said and lifted me up bridal style and walked us over to my couch.
"I have a question." Kyle said quietly.
"Anything." I said and took his hand, I was in his lap.
"Who's Jake, and what did he do to you?" Kyle asked his eyes darkening.
I grimaced, "You read the message."
Kyle nodded his head, "What did he do to you?"
I sighed, it was going to be a long, long, explanation.