Is It Really Just Another Crush? A Kyle Gallner Love Story

6

*Recap*
Kyle opened the door.
"Is Bree here?" Oh no no no no. That was his voice.
"No she's not. Who are you?" Kyle asked.
I stood up bravely, "Don't let him in. That's Jake."
*End Recap*
I stood there, almost shaking at the sight of him. He wasn't as gorgeous as when I remembered him. He was so flawed in my eyes now. I was still haunted by the thought of him.
Before Kyle could stop him, Jake pushed past him and came right over to me.
He opened his arms, "Bree, baby, come here." Jake said walking towards me.
I backed up and fell onto the couch, I had started crying again, "N-no. Go a-away." I said in tears.
But someone had blocked me from Jake. It was Kyle.
"Don't touch her." Kyle said taking my hand and pulling me up so I was firmly behind him.
Jake snickered, "Oh yeah? And what are you goin to do about it?" He asked rudely. That asshole.
"You aren't her boyfriend anymore." Kyle said.
Jake raised his eyebrows, "Please. You don't come close to what I was like for her."
Kyle's muscles were clenching up, "You made life for her hell."
Jake snickered again, "I made her life fun."
Kyle glared, "You hurt her."
"I didn't put a mark on her."
Kyle's body tightened, "You did. You put a mark on her trust to any guy who wants to get close to her. How can she learn to trust someone? That's your fault. But thankfully, she has learned to trust someone."
Jake raised an eyebrow, "Oh yeah? Who?"
"Me." Kyle answered angrily.
Jake looked him once over, "You? You are so measly. Besides... Bree was a whore anyway. I don't recall a no."
Kyle's fists were so tight that his knuckles were white, "Shut the hell up."
Jake smirked, "You don't scare me. You can have the nun anyway. She doesn't put out."
And then there was a deafening crack. Kyle had hit Jake so hard, I'm pretty sure that his nose is broken. Along with his pride.
"If you don't mind, I think it would be best if you would leave... NOW."
Jake jumped up and scurried out of the house so fast that he was a blur in my eyes. Or maybe it was just my eyes filling up with tears of fear. I felt myself sit back down on the couch. Kyle walked to the door, semi slammed it and locked it. He then went to the shutters, and slammed those shut too.
"Kyle?" I whispered. He didn't hear me. He was pacing.
"Kyle?" I said a little louder. He still didn't hear me. His pacing grew faster.
"Kyle?" I said once more.
"WHAT?!" Kyle screamed at me. The anger that was there almost immediatly softened and he ran over to me.
I had recoiled into the couch. I was bringing my knees to my chest and my teeth were pulling on my bottom lip.
"Bree, I'm so sorry, love. I really am. Please, forgive me. I didn't mean to scare you." Kyle said sitting next to me and wrapping his arms around me.
I didn't even try to wriggle out of his grasp. I leaned into him and hugged him.
"I'm sorry I got so mad." Kyle whispered.
I shook my head, "Don't be. I'm glad you hit him." I said burying myself in him.
Kyle kissed my hair, "I feel a lot better too."
I don't know how long we stayed like that. But I finally detangled myself from him.
"Do you want me to leave?" Kyle asked me quickly.
I shook my head right away, a scared look on my face.
Kyle nodded, "I'll stay as long as you need me."
I smiled, "Then stay forever." I whispered. Kyle smiled too.
"I will." Kyle said picking me up. He twirled me around and I laughed.
I pressed my lips onto his and he kissed me back conservativly.
Kyle pulled back quickly, "I don't want to make you kiss me or something when you are upset."
I shook my head, "I'm fine. As long as I'm with you."
Kyle smiled and pressed his lips to mine again.
"I'm pretty sure this is more than just a crush." Kyle whispered through my lips. I pulled away.
"What do you mean?" I asked giddily. Did he love me? Oh my godddd did he?
"I think I'm in love with you." Kyle whispered.
"I think I love you too." I said kissing him again. And god did it feel like heaven.