Is It Really Just Another Crush? A Kyle Gallner Love Story

7

*Bree*
I slowly opened my eyes. I wasn't quite sure where I was. I looked around groggily.
There was a movement next to me. I felt cushion underneath my body. I was laying on a bed.
There was a light thump on the headboard and an audible groan was heard. I turned to the right and saw Kyle laying next to me... shirtless. I didn't exactly mind, but... what the fuck happened??
"Kyle." I said quietly, nudging him. Instead of waking up he groaned, "Kyle." I nudged him again he just moved, "KYLE!" I yelled in his ear.
Kyle jumped and flew off the bed, hitting the nightstand.
"WHAT?" He yelled, he was only wearing boxers.
I looked at him and laughed, "It's time to get up."
Kyle sighed, "Bree... I swear to god. I love you and all, but now? And this way? Seriously??" Kyle asked slightly annoyed.
"It's ten o'clock." I said looking over at my clock, and smiling.
Kyle sighed and stood up, "Fine, you win, love." He came over and kissed my forehead.
"I'm going to go brush my teeth." I said suddenly aware of my horrendous morning breath.
"Why?" Kyle asked pouting.
I raised an eyebrow, "Personal hygenie, love."
Kyle rolled his eyes, "I'll take the bathroom when your done."
I nodded my head and ran to the bathroom and scrubbed my teeth again.
I bounced back into the room and Kyle and I switched places.
I sat on the bed impaitently. It felt like forever till Kyle finally came back out. He smirked and walked over me and leaned over my body.
"Now, this is better." Kyle said steadying his weight above mine.
"Kyle did we do stuff last night?" I asked before he could say anything else.
Kyle sighed, "Nope."
I narrowed my eyes, "Are you lying?" I asked quickly, feeling my nerves getting the better of me.
"Why would I ever lie to you, Bree?" Kyle asked coldly. Before i could stop him he was off of me and standing, pulling on a shirt.
He yanked his jeans off the ground quickly and pulled them on just as fast. He made a turn to go when I jumped up off the bed and grabbed his arm.
Kyle looked at me without turning around so I spun so I was in front of him and grabbed his other arm.
"I'm sorry. Jake used to..." I started
"I'm not Jake, Bree. Get that through your head." Kyle's words grew icier as they came out.
I jumped at the anger built into his voice, "What's wrong with you? I didn't even mean it, and I said I was sorry."
Kyle's expression changed, he shook my hands off of his arms and did something unxpected. He slammed his fists into the walls, "God, why do I keep doing that!" He turned to me, an anger in his eyes, an anger that wasn't meant for me, for him, "I keep hurting you! I'm such an asshole!"
Kyle shook a bit and then took a deep breath, "I'm sorry, Bree. It's not your fault. I just... I need to be alone for a second."
I took his hand in mine, "Will you come back?"
Kyle looked at me sadly for a moment, "I don't... know. Just... don't come looking for me. I'll come back... soon." His voice was crackign and he looked away. Then he pulled me forward and kissed my forehead. Then he walked right out of my room.
And he didn't come back for a long time.