One Love

Day Nine-Thirteen;

April 13, 2010
Day 9;
The lights were of the florescent variety and it made everything look fake, like it was set up. I walked to the back of this store and looked around, there was a rack of DVD's, all of them were kidnapping/action/murder-type movies. This couldn't be a coincidence, and why is everyone outside?
Because something bad is about to happen. I'm going to die here.
There were three doors back there, well there were four but the one marked EXIT was boarded up. I stared at them, if I opened the wrong one would I die?

This is an illustrated story, and I'm sorry to say that Mibba doesn't allow images in the text, so I'll have to describe the picture to you. Three doors; one blank, one that has ladies and one that has men written on it. Okay, continue;

Is there some kind of trick to this? What am I supposed to do?!
April 14, 2010
Day 10;
I must have been standing there a long time because the guy who worked there care back and asked me if he could help me. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.
"Can I use the bathroom?" He looked at me weird, "You need the key." I followed him to the register and grabbed the key, walked back, slide the key into the lock. I probably stood there for another five minutes before I opened up the door.
The bathroom was empty and the lights flickered, I locked myself in a stall and looked through my purse, there was nother there. I walked back out to the car. Sally wouldn't do this to me, Sally was being kidnapped too... and that's the only reason I got back into the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like, art, man.
My book says that.
And it got to me.
I love it.
This book is like proof of reincarnation. I was Lawerence Lipton in my past life, I used to be beat. I wish I could go there now.
I dig the scene, man.
April 15, 2010
Day 11;
I'm so stoned with Jackie.
I've wanted to be high for so long now, when you're high... everything is beautiful.
April 26, 2010
Day 12;
I haven't had anything to say in a long time.
There's been a lot of disappointment in my life recently, and I feel... unfulfilled.
I got to talk to Sally last night.
I miss her.
I want to hang out with her. I want to show her my book.
I'm out of pot, I'm out of things to do.
I need to get out of here.
May 2, 2010
Day 13;
I figured everything out yesterday, with Jackie, while we were high. God is The Experiment.

Like we all know we don't have a purpose, but even without a purpose we have love and beauty, we have have and that in its own way is beautiful, in this enchanting way.
I don't believe in the present anymore, it doesn't exist. We're only alive in our memories; that's where emotion exists. We go rushing through time, comsuming it... it's disgustinh. Why can't we slow down? I don't want to go through life waiting... waiting... and then we don't even notice when something happens, when something changes us forever.
I wonder if it's possible to live in the moment, it's something I'm striving for. The future is a question we all get asked, but it's an answer that has so many ifs... I'm just scared. More scared than I've ever been of anything.