BLOCKED Acadamy

Accidental Kisses

The first week of school there was an incident that made me wanna leave this place so badly. I begged my parents for a week to let me transfer. And So was no help at all(lazy bum). You see I...accidentally kissed a girl during class and everyone saw including my teacher. We all had to do a oral report on the pros and cons of one of the past presidents. Her presentation was before mine and as she was walking back to her seat she tripped over her OWN feet. I know, what a klutz. As she was falling I moved forward to catch her and somehow our lips bumped into each other in the process. For a second everyone was silent, then they all burst out in fits of hysteria at the same time(including my idiotic teacher).
Now usually stuff like this get old after awhile then eventually fades. But NOOOOO, that stupid girl starts spreading rumors that we're going out and some other dumb stuff. The whole school wanted to play 20 questions with me. I thought the whole thing was ridiculous....I mean I didn't even know this girl's name. So didn't help very much. He actually made it worse. Every time someone asked me for the "details" he would start spouting some nonsense about us being "lovey-dovey"(those were his exact words). It got really annoying after three weeks.
At first I tried to avoid people by hanging out in the library during breaks and lunch. But even the librarian was curious, so I ditched that idea. Next I just flat out denied everything when ever someone brought it up. Unfortunately, no one believed me. They all laughed and said I was just to embarrassed to admit it. Finally, I decided to confront this girl.
It went a little some thing like this. She ran in the opposite direction when ever I got near her. She made excuses to leave class before the bell rang. Hell, she even pretended to be sick for awhile. In other words she was silently refusing to talk to me. In the end I never got to yell at her for spreading those stupid rumors.
Well that's what happened. Go ahead laugh. I just don't care anymore and it doesn't really bother me as much as it used to. Hahahaha, the idiots at my school are all still debating if I went out with her or not. And hey, did you guys notice? I totally abuse the word "just".:]