Vampire Freaks

Yup... It's the first chapter.

A new start at a new school. Something feels different in the air though. I'm not nervous like all the other times. I feel........ Content. Yeah, that's the word. Content.

See, my family moves a lot. Like, every summer. My mom usually starts complaining about where we live a few weeks into the school year so we move to make her happy. That's never really been a problem for me because I leave before I tell anyone my secret. A secret that my parents don't even know about. I'm a vampire, changed when I was ten.

Luckilly, when my parents took me to the hospital becuse I was in so much pain, there was another there to help me get through. He made a cover for my parents, gave me fake meds and told me what was happening. Oh, you should have seen the looks on their faces when he said that I had a really contageous sickness. I was kept in the hospital for a week and when my parents came to pick me up, they wouldn't even breathe the air.

I walked around the school, trying to find my classes. People's heads turned as I went by. I guess they've never seen a person in all black before. I look the same as any other normal person besides that I have special powers and stuff like that. I run so fast that I'm invisible, I have fangs that only show up when I'm 'thirsty', I'm really strong and cold, and I have color changing eyes, I can also listen to people's thoughts and telepath.

I was kind of bored after finding my classes, so I looked for people to hang out with. I looked for the group with all different kinds of people since that's where I usually fit in. Before I could find anyone, the bell rang.