Vampire Freaks

the first day of school.

I walked to the field, since that's where I'm guessing gym is. I looked at my paper and it said 'Dwork'. The last I remembered, the only Dwork who works at the school is Dr. Dwork, the vice-principal.

As soon as we got situated into our class numbers, one of the most undescribable scents came to me. One so.... Mouthwatering that I could barely control myself. It was coming from either Mr. Montanio or Mr. Heirschberg's class. I couldn't exactly pick it out because they were big groups of people. There was no doubt that my eyes had gone pitch black, and my fangs were poking at my bottom lip.

The teacher brought us to the gym through the guys locker room. In the gym, everyone sat on the bleachers and the teachers told everyone about how we were being graded and the rules.

The gym was separated into eighth grade, seventh grade, and Mr. Montanio's class. I noticed that everyone on my side of the bleachers wasn't paying attention, so I just stared off into space. I found out where the scent was coming from. Mr. Montanio's class.

I was going to have to go get a drink if this person is in any more of my classes. During passing period, I went for a quick hunt in the hills behind the school. I heard that there are coyotes in the hills. The thought came to me that I should get a big drink, just in case.

My coyote was sleeping when I caught it, so it didn't take long to finish off. I walked into my class just as the bell rang. The same mouthwatering scent smacked me in the face again.

"Just take a seat wherever" the teacher said. The only open seat was at the group where the wonderful scent was coming from.

I sat in the seat and just stared at him. He was beautiful, to beautiful to just take. That would be a waste!.... Well actually, it would be in the middle. He's too beautiful to eat, but he's too scrumdiddlyumptiously smelling to care that he's beautiful.

Travis Heide was his name.

By the end of brunch, I found my group of friends. There was Sofia, the wierd spaz. Rebecca, the anime lover. Hannah, the fellow MCR lover, but more MTV watcher. And Frank, the guy.