Vampire Freaks

A few monthss laterr

I decided to tell Travis-because of a dream- that I like him. All of the human ways I didn't want to do. If I gave him a note, someone could steal and read it, or he could show it to people. If I just told him, someone could hear. So I chose to tell him in my special way.

We had silent reading in science which I thought was a perfect time to tell him. He wouldn't be talking to anyone, so I wouldn't interrupt anything. Around the end of silent reading, I told him.

"Chello, Travis." he looked around, very confused. "Yes, you're seriously hearing me, I'll explain later. Heh... It's so fun to talk this way... Just think the words and I'll hear them. By the way, if you want to use this later on, just think my name."

"okayyy... This is wierd."

"I agree, it was the same when I first used this."

"yeah."

"As I was saying... What I tell you can't ever leave your lips. If it does, I'll torture you by using my Ray Toro-ness at you."

"Okay."

"I like you. As in like you like you. I can't help it, I was like this the first day of school. Okay, that is all."

"You LIKE me?" I nodded quickly "Woahh. I've never had someone like me, or talk through thought..."

"Oh yeahh. Don't tell anyone about my talking through thought either. I just might tell you someday."


The rest of the period, we just ignored each other. He stared at me a lot throught the class, he would look away when I turned my head to look at him.

Sometimes I would listen to his thoughts, and others I would just not care. His thoughts were very random. They switched often.