Vampire Freaks

You're gonna get us both killed,

As I walked into the school, I smelled Travis' scent. It smelled a little different, his friend Jessica had hugged him or something. Then, I realised that the scent is too strong to be just a hug, and that it's still the same potency. When she lets go, then it'll go away but with just a little residue that would go away in a few minutes.

I wa at the side of the last racketball court on the track side in less than a second. If I ran, I'd have to find a place where people wouldn't see me where I stop. I walked to the court at normal speed.

Sure enough, right in the middle of their court Travis and Jessica were hugging. Their friend Jake was going in circles around them trying to get them to kiss, so he could take a picture of it.

A wave of sadness washed over me. A vampire doesn't have feelings, eh? I walked to the corner of mine and my friends' court, brought out my speakers and started to play All The Same really loud. the lyrics wrong or right, black or white, if I close my eyes, it's all the same' came out to me. I thought the reason he didn't like me was because I'm black. I'm only half black, but that still counts.

"What's wrong" Crea asked while walking into the court. She knows that I play loud music when I'm mad or sad.

I pointed to Travis. "Ohhh" was her reply. All my friends know that I like him.

At home, my mom told us that we were probably going to move to Nebraska. That's one place I really don't want to move. It snows there. I like too sunny California. I'd actually like to move to Oregon or Washington. It's more cloudy there. I can go out in the sun, but it's a little uncomfortable. I warm up fast and sometimes, you can find me sweating on a cold day in class.

I still could smell his scent from inside my own house, and it was pretty strong. We live about as far away as my science class to the hangout spot times two.
♠ ♠ ♠
The title thing, and short chapter description thing is from Get Out by The Color Fred.

They go together.