Vampire Freaks

Nyah.

Jessica and Travis broke up about three weeks after they got together. They still hang out with each other though. This girl who I hate, Nikki is hanging out with Rebecca, Crea and everyone. Since they hang out now, I've been accepted into Travis' group.

They all play a game called Butts Up. I sit and talk to this girl, Kirsten, and eat.

After school, Travis usually walks with me down the hill. We talk about random stuff, from teachers to how the day is. Today, it was about his pants and my shoes.

His pants were really big on him, and he has to hold them up.

My shoes kept falling off, and I couldn't find my skater shoes.

The conversation turned to why it's windy.

"I think it's mad at us." I told him. We were silent the rest of the way to the bottom of the hill.

When Travis turned the corner, I started to run to the bottom of the big hill. At the crosswalk, Travis' car was at the intersection. I crossed the street normally, kept walking to the bridge and started running.

I got home, and went to where Travis' scent was before he got there. On my skateboard, I was doing tricks in front of his house. When he got there, he went inside with his dad, asked if he could come outside, and came out. We just sat on a curb in front of his house and talked about stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not updating in a while.

See, this is the story that I update when I don't have school.