Vampire Freaks

Field Trip

At school, I searched for Jacob's ball. Yesterday, Drew threw it over the fence and couldn't find it. Around three minutes into looking, "Found it." I said to Megan. We went down into the court and played.

Megan accidentally kicked the ball over the fence. "Okay, let's go get it." I said. Megan went before me into the bushes. Ahe got to this bush and started whining about being scratched by the bushes. I took the other way around and started looking.

"It's not going to be over there" Megan told me.

"I don't care. It's best to look everywhere" Megan went down because she didn't like being scratched by the bushes. Not long after she got down, Travis came. He would throw a ball that I threw down at the fence while I was standing there, trying to tell Megan something. I threw my iPod and money down to her. I didn't want to loose them while trying to find the ball.

Travis came up and said "I shouldn't be here. I'm wearing shorts." We both looked. Megan threw the ball up, and i went to get it. Travis got it and trew it before I got there.

"Ughh. It smells up here" I yelled. It smelled like pee and something else. It was pollen.

"...Sorry about that." Travis said. Megan and I laughed. Mell, Megan cackled more than laughed, and I did a quick giggle.

Megan came back up and sent me down to watch over everything. Kathy and everyone else came. They've just recently started hating Kirsten. They hate her because she spoke up about a racist joke that Jacob told.

Megan, Travis, and I are neutral in this war. Jacob's been starting fights ever since he broke up with Ryan(who's a girl.)

On the bus to our field trip, I played with my phone. It was kind of boring. Especially when your neighbor is sleeping. On this bus, I only knew three other people. Jake, Travis, and Megan. Jake and Travis are sitting in the seats nest to Megan and I. I let Jake listen to my iPod in the hopes that he'd share with Travis.

When we finally got off the freeway, I saw a Guitar Center. "I wanna go there" I whined to Megan "I need a new one."

Travis leaned over to see me "Hey Alex." I looked over at him. "I play also"

"No!" I couldn't believe that. What's with me and liking guys who listen to classic rock, or play the guitar, or both?

The bus parked across the street from The Museum Of Tolerance. We waited about five minutes to cross. Megan and I passed that time while singing Cum On Feel The Noise, by Quiet Riot.

In front of the museum, some guy came and yelled at my math teacher. "It's like Parking Wars!" I laughed. Travis came. He poked Megan in the stomach, then slowly moved his fist in fer lace like he was punching her in slow motion. He stopped just before it hit her, but she moved away.

Soon after, he did the same to me. I turned to see his hand inches from my nose. He moved it closer while I just stared at his hand.

When the other bus got there and let out, Jessica got all clingy on Travis. She can't let him go, she can't accept the fact that he doesn't like her.

Inside the museum, they forced us all to go to the bathroom, then we were on our tour. It was kind of boring. Kathy started being a bitch, she does that all the time.

Halfway through, I started to get hungry. Like hungry and thirsty. I'm nice enough to ask first.

Wanna be like me?

Like you as in how?

Talking through thought, speed, strength, awesomeness, and some special other skill maybe. A vampire.

I don't know. How noticeable would it be?

Will you go out with me? It pretty much takes me biting you, a pill to get through the day, and a week off of school. I bring that pill with me every day.

I'll go out with you. You are pretty cool. Okayy. So... Only one pill?

You only need one. Its just to hold back the transformation for a while, so you don't get sent to the hospital during this field trip. Tomorrow, say that my mom can take care of you, and she knows what you have. It won't actually be my mom though. My mom goes to work early, I'll bring one of my older friends.

Okay. I'll change. I'd like a new way to live life.

I hid the pill in my hand, and slipped it into his. We were watching this video thing. Jessica was on his other arm, staring at him from the corner of her eye. He popped it into his mouth and dry swollowed the pill.

About half an hour later, we were sat down watching another video in a replica gas chamber. I pulled the collar of Travis' shirt and bit down in the collar bone area. I wanted to keep the bite marks where they couldn't be seen. I took two mouthfuls and injected the venom.

Did that hurt?

Fuck yes it did!

.......... Sorry. I didn't mean for it to hurt. Did you know that Mr. Dougherty's a pedophile? You should hear some of the stuff he thinks.