Today's a Great Day for a ***

Welcome To the Day That Starts It All

Today is the day that I just happen to be walking down the aisle of the local Chicago cathedral.

Today is the day that I will be wed.

Today is the day that I realized I have made a total and complete mistake.

Today is the day that I realize that I should be sitting with my friends that I was forced to forget about and abandon just for some man who thinks he's worthy calling me his...like I'm a piece of property.

He insisted on me being married in black...I wanted white.

He insisted on having his best man be a best friend...I wanted his lead singer.

He insisted that we keep our sir names the same...I wanted his.

He insisted that he gets what he wants...I wanted to object, but he always get's his way.

I'm getting married to Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III...I still love my old lover.

I've ditched my 'wedding dress' and go to the altar where my fionce is standing and take his hands in mine. "Pete, we're making a terrible mistake."
"Lyns, it's going to be fine. Go get your dress back on and come back out."
"No Pete. My name is Andie not Lyns, Lynn, or whatever you want to call me. Pete I still love him. I just can't marry you if I still have that same feeling for another man."
"Can we still have the reception?"
"Yea."
"So this is it?"
"I'm so sorry Pete."
"Friends?"
"Platonic."
He smiles and kisses you passionatly for a last time. I go to walk out and to the limo where I am soon greeted by the rest of Fall Out Boy and Pete himself.

~│♥│Three Years Later...│♥│~

I was sitting in my mom's place in Newark, New Jersey, when Donna Way comes by to deliver the latest gossip about her sons. "Oh my, Gerard has finally proposed to Eliza. I give all hope to her and hope that she can deal with him."

Meanwhile...

"Gerard, I'm fucking tired of all this bullshit. You're always drinking or you're stoned. Sometimes I think you care more about touring then about me."
"Babe, what are you doing?"
"I'm leaving."
"Please don't."
"Gerard, I'm sorry, but it just won't work out. I can't stand the publicity that you have. But most importaintly, what about the band? What about a family? You'd leave the band for a family...I coulden't let you do that."
"We'd be able to work it out."
"I'm sorry Gerard. I've got a plane to catch."