Today's a Great Day for a ***

│Music Is My Boyfriend│

Gerard has always been my best friend, my rock, my refuge. Me and him were walking down the street when he all of the sudden starts asking me questions. "Andie, what if we were to get together?"
"What do you mean?"
"What if we were to start dating?"
"Gee..."
"Just give it a chance."
"I don't want to mess this up."
"Neither do I. It's just..."
"What?"
"I've always liked you...more than a friend."
We just stood there staring into eachother's eyes, searching for god knows what.

I love him.

What about the friendship?

I still love him.

Fine fuck it up see if I care.

I grab him by the neck and pull him into a rough kiss that instantly turns out to be the most wonderful, unquestioning make out session, I've ever partaken in. When we break apart, he just holds me close and stares into my eyes. "You have the most beautiful blue eyes a woman could ever want." I blush and he chuckles a bit. "You look even cuter when you do that."
"Stop."
"Why?"
"It's embarassing."
"I love you."
I wrap my arms around his waist and mumble into his chest that I love him too. He smiles and you two walk hand in hand to his house. When you arrive, Donna smiles and asks, "Why are you two so giddy?"
"She's my girlfriend."
"Oh my god, Gerard so soon?"
"It's fine ma."
"Jesus, sometimes I just wonder about you."
"Mom," He wines, "Not in front of her."
"Sorry."
"We'll be down stairs."
While walking down to his room, he heard her yell something about using protection and I just laugh.