Today's a Great Day for a ***

│ No One Cries Over Spilled Milkshake &#9474

Me and Gerard have been together for six months and are currnently living together in an apartment. He's so sweet and gentle, a total romantic. We were laying in bed naked after a round of sex when he starts getting nervous. "Gee."
"Hmm?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"Marry me."
I choked. "What?"
"Andie, I've been in love with you since before freshman year of high school. I loved you then and I love you even more now. Please marry me."
"Gee, I-"
He get's up and starts pulling on his pants and walking into the other room. "I'm gonna go out."
"Yes."
"What the fuck?"
"I'll marry you."
(Insert hot kinky sex scene here.)

~│♥│~

"You're what?!"
"I'm getting married to Gerard ma."
Here it is. My mom has been on my ass to stop fucking around and pick one guy to settle down with. I'm almost 26 and I've found that guy, but apparently my mom isn't happy. "You've only been dating this guy for 6 months."
"I've known him my whole life."
"What ever happen to that one boy, Peter?"
"I'm not in love with him. I love Gerard. If you can't see that then just forget comming to the wedding."
I left in my car to Gerard's parents. When I walked in the door and just start sobbing into Gerard's chest. I somehow choke out what happened and Donna comforts me also. Deep down I just hope that she can just put everything aside and show up for the wedding.