Status: Will Update Soon....Please Comment, your opinion is valuable....

Unconditional

Unconditional 03

She had hung up before I even had a chance to respond. Why would Megan go through such lengths, for I was sure it was Megan, did she just want to take any little thing I might have had? I shook these thoughts away, I grabbed a movie randomly and sat down, I would kill some time and then get ready for Joey. Oh my god, what had I gotten in to? Who knows how much time we would sped alone in his car! I could barely even form coherent sentences with just thinking about him, how was I going t be able to even think about anything with him just an arm length away? I shook my head, don’t focus on that I told myself. I plopped the first dvd in arm’s length into the player and settled down on my bed. An all too familiar theme song started to play, filling me with nostalgia. I smiled sadly and settled down on my bed to watch my favorite episode. My thoughts were soon consumed by the nerd in me, immersing me into the film completely.
I pressed the rewind button yet again, re-watching my favorite part.
“Is this like the third time you’ve watched this part?”
I stifled a scream and whirled around toward the voice, almost falling of my bed. My eyes widened at who I saw. “Joey,” I squeaked ,“what are you doing here?”
He grinned, “Well I had been knocking for about five billion years and no one was answering , so I climbed up to your room to see if you hadn’t died, or something.”
“I am so sorry, I must have lost track of the time, wait for me here, and don’t touch anything,” I instructed, walking into my dressing room and closing the door. Quickly I put some clothes on, brushed my teeth, quickly made sure my hair looked good, and applied some perfume. All in all I took less than 20 minutes. I walked back to my room, my stomach now in constant butterfly alert mode.
He was sitting on the window sill, his back facing me, I cleared my throat to get his attention. He looked at me and smiled, “you look beautiful,”
I blushed and looked down, “thanks.”
I walked toward him, “well?”
Huh?” he asked.
“Are you going to climb down or not?”
“Umm, why can’t we use the front door??”
“Because the tree is nearer,” I answered with a smile and leaned over him and started climbing down, plus I didn’t want him to see my father with that woman, actually, I didn’t want him to see my father at all. I looked up and saw that he was reaching for the branches, blushing slightly. I wondered why he would be blushing, when I looked down and realized that my tank from above barred all. I blushed a deep scarlet and jumped off o f the tree. I stepped away and waited for admiring the muscle of his arm, the way his jeans fitted him, and how lovely his skin looked when he blushed. At that thought I gently chided myself. I should definitely have not climbed down before him.
Suddenly a rather trivial thought popped into my head, how did he know which one had been my room?
“Joey, how did you know that was my room’s window?”
He climbed the rest of the way down and avoided my gaze, “I, uh guessed?”
I looked at him skeptically, “Really?”
He looked at the ground and mumbled a yes.
I decided to drop it for the moment, “Well then you must be really lucky,”
Joey looked up, relief plainly etched on his face, “Well let’s go.”
I followed him to his car, he opened my door and I slid in, enjoying the luxurious smell of leather and Joey. He started the engine and looked at me, “so where do we go?”
I thought about it for a second and then smiled, “How about the beach.”
He looked at me and nodded, smiling at the road.
A comforting silence settled over us, I was so distracted by him, that my sudden realization startled me, the only way he could have seen me climbing up that tree to my room was when I went for the tent, my dream came flooding back. Without thinking I looked toward him and blurted, “You spied on me when I went back for the tent, that’s how you knew which window was mine, it was you in my tent. ”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i took so long to update. anyways enjoy,

alaiza's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alaiza/set?id=17833447