Status: Being remade. (:

Immigrants;

Тре.

Ten To Eleven Years Old

My family went through alot that year. We packed up our bags and left relocating to Jersey City, NJ.
The school was small, ghetto, had a uniform, and no one really liked me. I was going through this awkward fucking goth stage and my mom made me wear a skirt that day.
First Impression: Weird looking deaf girl.
I mean, I'm not deaf, my parents are so I speak sign language. And some people are just ignorant like that. So the first ten minutes in the school, majority of the kids that saw me, thought I was deaf.
I think the first person to go up to me at that school was a girl named Deja. She was one of those really obnoxious ghetto black kids. The girl had natural Red/Orange hair, and one really fucking bad weave. Her scalp was absolutely disgusting, I know this because I sat behind her in class.
"Oh, we have a new Student! What's your name girl?" Deja said, quite loudly I recall.
"Vasalissa." I replied gawkily.
"OH VASALISSA, I LIKE THAT NAME. VASALISSA, VASALISSA." It reminded me of that MTV skit, 'Can I Have Yo Numba.'
- - -

That day I made friends with this polish girl Ania. I distinctly remember her chucks, they were black and had 'KORN' written all over it. She showed me around the school, and told me who to stay away from. Which was just one chick Alicia.
And what do I do? I became Best FUCKING Friends with Alicia.
This bitch and I were Tiiiiiight, like a virgin's vagina. That we were.
I was Bicurious at this time, and I think she was the first girl I ever met that I wouldn't mind kissing. Oh horny 'ol me.
Anywho, slut fucked me over a couple of times and I fucked her over, and we just stopped being friends for a while.
- - -
Back at home, My parent's were still fuckin crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've decided to start this shit up again <3.

Comment my loves, and I'll love you and update and not feel like a piece of crap in this world. :D