The Mathematics of Love Triangles

At your service.

We pulled up to a hotel in some suburb of Houston under the cover of night. I shifted sleepily in my seat. The last thing I wanted to do was haul my ass out of the comfy, warm car.

"Come on," Robin said, coming over to my side and tugging gently on my hand.

"I'm comfortable," I argued, closing my eyes and letting my body sink into the leather upholstery.

"You'll be even more comfortable in bed with me," he said in a hoarse whisper, his lips inches from my ear. I turned to face him, and he stepped back, pulling my arm outside with him.

"Says who?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He kissed my hand tenderly, his warm lips sending a shiver down my spine. "Robin Mitchell, at your service."

"Okay," I agreed, nodding, "but I'm awfully tired. I don't suppose you could carry me inside?"

"It would be my pleasure." As Robin bent to gather my small body in his arms, I reached around for my purse.

Frowning, I asked, "Where did I put my purse?"

"Don't worry about it," he responded. My hands still groped around in the dark as Robin lifted me out of the car and closed the door. "I'll have everything in by the time you wake up tomorrow."

I was too exhausted to fight about it, so I kept quiet and let Robin carry me into the hotel. Once alone inside our room, he laid me down in bed and tried to reach a hand into my sweatpants. I slapped it away, turned onto my stomach, and slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
Forgive me; I'm a little rusty. :/