Status: Updates will be quite slow but ill try my best :-(

Highschool Daze

Chapter 1

Alaina's POV
"Alaina!" June Yelled. June is a care worker that I’ve known almost for as long as I can remember. I walked down the stairs to her office and knocked.
"Come in!" She said cheerfully. I walked in.
"Sit down." She said. I looked around the room and spotted a woman maybe in her early 30's smiling. She looked almost like a teenager herself. I could tell she was rich by her outfit.
"Alaina, meet Susana." Said June as she introduced us.
"Hi" I said
"Hello, how are you." She said cheerfully.
"I'm good" I smiled.
"Susana wants to foster you." She said with high squeaky voice.
My face that was once happy was now the opposite. I was speechless. How was I supposed to leave here? I have friends and that was enough for me. Now I was expected to just leave?
"Alaina?" Asked June looking at me with a concerned expression.
"Er...yeah...Erm I'm listening." I mumbled.
"Well I need you to go upstairs and get your things ok?" She said.
"Yeah ok." I said meekly.
I trudged upstairs to get my things.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions for any of my stories, feel free to send me a message me. i dont bite ;)
Susana's Outfit