Status: Updates will be quite slow but ill try my best :-(

Highschool Daze

Chapter 3

*Alaina’s POV*
I walked outside and my eyes were practically popping out of my eye sockets.
Her car was a Silver Cadillac STS with gorgeous tan leather interior.
It was utterly fabulous.
“I see you like the car? Susana smiled.
I nodded.
I walked over to the car, after I put my suitcase in the trunk, and got in.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The car was parked at a reasonably sized house.
I wasn’t disappointed but I was kind of expecting it to be like a mansion since she had a flashy car and all.
“This will be your sorry our home house here in England.” She informed.
I meant to ask what she meant by ‘house here in England’, but shook it off, it couldn’t be that important.
I roamed the house a bit.
The house was 2 storeys with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a medium sized living room, spacious kitchen and a small storage room.
What hit me about the place was that it felt like it was empty, because to be honest my bedroom only had a single bed, wardrobe and a dresser.
I was quite disappointed, but I had no expectations so really I couldn’t be disappointed.
I’d get over it soon.
-30 Minutes Later-
“Alaina?” Susana called.
“In my bedroom!” I said raising my voice ever so slightly.
She knocked on the door. “Can I come in?” She asked.
“Yeah sure.” I said.
She opened the door and stepped in.
She looked in the direction of my suitcase.
“Oh good you haven’t unpacked yet.” She stated. “Anyways dinners ready, so come down soon ok?”
“Sure be right down.” I replied.
-After Dinner-
We sat on the black leather sofa.
Dinner was fantastic we had lobster.
I really didn’t know she could cook something like that.
Well I guess there are a lot of things I didn’t know about her.
“Oh Alaina?”
“Yeah?”
“I don’t know how you’re your going to take this but emm…” She trailed off. “I have a photo shoot tomorrow kind of early, so I was wondering if you would be willing to go with me to Beverly Hills in California?”
“Yes! Yes! Yes!” I Screamed.
“Ok good because Beverly Hills is where I am most of the time, but my manager requires me to move sometimes.”
“If you don’t mind me asking but what job do you do?” I asked nosily.
She laughed a bit.
“I thought June would’ve told you, but apparently she didn’t. Well I’m a model full-time.” She answered.
“Wouldn’t you be really busy?”
“Most of the time, but when I get time off I get ridiculously bored and I wanted someone to hang with, like a sister, but one that I can call as my own.” She informed. “If I was going to have a baby of my own it would jeopardize my career, but maybe sometime in the future ill consider having kids.”
Wow.
She didn’t seem to mind that I was asking all those things.
She’d make a great foster mum, but she’ll never be my real biological mother.
I nodded as I took it all in.
“So since you haven’t unpacked yet you won’t have to worry about that, so were leaving first thing in the morning.” She said with a smile.
“Ok. Well I guess I’ll go up to bed now, night.” I said as I gave her a small hug.
*Susana’s POV*
Talking to Alaina made me feel like I wasn’t alone and that I could always confide in her.
I know I’ve just known her formally today, but from the way she listened to me when I was talking and not interrupting me made me feel that I could really open up to her.
I could tell she’d be a great daughter.
I walked up to my room, because I too had to wake up early tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really want some readers, for my story.
Message me if you want, subscribe!