Status: Hiatus

One of the Boys

The Party (Part I)

Two Weeks Later

On the day of the Marco Paige party, Lola and girls get facials, waxes, manicures & pedicures, and their hair done. The women go to the Cheesecake Factory in Beverly Hills for lunch.

"Lola, are you ready for the party?" asked Val, taking a sip of her water.

"Yeah, I've been ready since last week." said an excited Lola.

"What do you think Brian is going to say or think?" asked Leana.

Lola shrugs. "I don't care what he's going to say or think. I don't even care if he shows up or not, tonight is all about me."

Each woman stops what they're doing and stares at Lola, taken aback by her words.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"Umm...well you just basically said screw Brian." said Lacey.

"Not in so few words but yeah, I did."

"What happened to the lovesick girl we knew just a month ago?" asked Gena.

"She left and is never coming back again."

"So you're saying you are over Brian?"

"Yes. I'm done chasing after a guy who obviously doesn't want me."

"Finally, you're over him. 'Cause I don't know how many more talks I could have about him." said Aleana.

"I thought you enjoyed our little talks?"

"No, the six shots of tequilaI have enjoy our little talks."

The girls all laugh.

Later That Night

Lola is checking herself out in her floor-length mirror when there is a knock at her door. "Come in."

The door opens and Scott walks in. "Hey, pretty girl."

"Hey." She responds.

"Are you ready, Marco is downstairs?"

"Yeah."

She grabs her clutch and walks out of the room.

"Lola," She turns around to him. "You're going to knock everyone dead."

She smiles and walks down the stairs to the living room, where the designer is waiting for her.

"Lola, you look absolutely radiant." said Marco as he kissed her on each cheek.

"Thank you Marco."

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yes sir."

"Then let's go."

They link arms and leave out of the house, Marco leads her to a black stretch limo. The driver opens the door for them, Lola climbs in first then Marco. The ride to the venue is silent, except for the occasional question from him. When they arrive, the driver opens the door. The Spanish designer steps out the car first then helps Lola out. Upon walking into the building, the guests claps for them. Marco and Lola separate in the middle of the room; she mingles with guests until she finds the guys and girls near the back.

"Lola, you look fabulous." said Leana. The women hug each other.

"Thanks, so do you."

Lola looks past Leana and sees Brian looking at her, he gets up and walks over to her.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey," She responds. "I'm surprised you made it."

"Why wouldn't I?" asked Brian, confused.

She opens her mouth to say something out of the way but instead, she says. "Nevermind."

"Lola!" Marco shouts her name as he approaches her. "I need you love."

"Okay."

Marco takes her hand and pulls her behind him, she turns back and looks at Brian; he gives her a small smile.