Status: Won't be updating this too often, but it's in the works

Welcome to a world ful of sweet lies

Prologue; The ways of us, the people

People always say they’re okay, honestly, but do you truly believe, that behind that fake smile everything is okay? That they aren’t seconds away from a break down, or that they’re completely shattered? Or do you really not notice or maybe not care at all? We, as people, always want to hear the good stuff. I think it’s the only thing we can truly handle. When you look at someone and know something’s wrong, what do you do? Most people will ask if they’re ok, and almost always the reply is “yeah, I’m fine” and cue the fake smile, and you’ll just walk away or even smile back and say “good”. Not that you even mean it.

This is life, and sometimes its hell. We have to live through it, no easy way out. But what makes us so unique is our differences. Now days, people are becoming so much alike, that we aren’t truly individuals anymore, but more like clones or robots. There’s always that leader, the one in charge, and the ones that fallow them and do everything they do.

Another thing these days that catches my interest is relationships. What are they even about when you’re still just a baby? People will try to believe what they want. If the relationship is going bad, they’ll still want to hold on. It’s in our nature. A wise man once said “I want you to want me”. We all need love in some form. We all want to be loved by that special person. So pull up those sleeves, and get ready for the ride, because once you hop on, there’s no turning back…

Sweet lies

Your words flowing softly
Tickling my skin
My heart beating faster
And I give in

You tell me sweet lies
Words that sound hallow
But when you said you loved me
That was hard to swallow

One more touch
One more kiss
Oh, how I yearn
To feel such bliss

I fear the day
And relish at night
I love you dearly
But you're no knight

Tell me sweet lies
To fill this emptiness
Tell me something
To lighten this darkness

Afraid to live
Struggling to survive
All I have left
Is your sweet lies
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this peom, Sweet lies, a week ago, and decided to write a story to go along with it. This poem and even this story I might be putting in a community book, so all rights are mine, please d not steal it or the idea of it. Thanks!