Status: Work In Progress (on HOLD)

Take off your make-up and put down the camera

nowhere to run

~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 1/2 years later~~~~~~~~~

As I was walking to work, I got a call from someone I had almost forgot about, Mena.
I hit accept and pressed it to my ear.

"Umm... Hello?"

"Oh my Gosh!!!!! I've missed you so much!!!. How are you?"

"Good i guess...you?" well this is kind of awkward.

"I'm Great! Hey guess what!? Jack proposed to me!!"

"Wow, congratulations!"

"Whats wrong with you i know what happened but its been 2 years!"

"Yea well I've changed. I'm the same little carefree girl i use to be i grew up. i had to. Maybe I wouldn't be this way if i had my best friend there for me but no! she just stayed back and took his side!! but whatever I'm over it! I don't need your help now."

"I tried calling!! you didn't answer! I even drove to your apartment but you were gone without any signs of where you went!! So excuse me if i just wanted to try talking to my old best friend but obviously things have changed!!"

"Your old friend is gone. And I don't think she'll ever be back. I was so broken I had no one to talk to after what happened and poor Dylan she has no idea of who her- never mind I have places i have to be and things to do."

"Wait who is Dylan!?!"

"If you had been here you would know... shes my daughter. my 2 year old. I was four months pregnant when I left. Alex doesn't know. no one does except you. so please try an not tell!"

"Ahh I'm an Aunt!! Oh My gosh you have to at least visit me pleaseee! I want to at least try an work our friendship out. Please! I miss you so much you were my sister I have no girl friends I need you please!" she begged

"I'll think about it alright... and I miss you too! a lot I'll call you later I guess ok? Bye."

"Okay. Bye." I hung up. I can't believe I told her! what was i thinking I do want her to be my best friend again!

after work I went to the daycare a few blocks away from my apartment and picked up Dylan. She rubbed her eyes "sleepy?"I asked she nodded her head then cuddled up in my arms by my neck. I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so i haven't updated in forever!! so sorry!

Major Twist!! no one was expecting!

haha so you guys are awesome for waiting for this!
Comment please and tell me your thoughts and comments help me update! (: