Status: Starting

LovesickMelody

My Thoughts you cant decode

Taylors P.O.V

It's been awhile since i've actually like someone, but when i do decide to like someone It ends up being Zac and Josh's little sister. But i Can't Help it, The pull i have to her is natural, effortless. when im with her all the worries i have seem to fade away and for that small moment everything seems to fall right into place. And in that place, For Me, This is Heaven.

I see Emma walking toward the rehersal space my first thought is to let her walk in, but being me i never follow my first instinct so, i run up to her before she could open the door.

" Where do you think you're going". My lips touch the base of her neck while i speak. Emma turns around to face me " I was going to rehersal but i think staying here with you is a lot better". I roll my eyes playfully.

" Duh". I say, she smiles and that was it for me i kissed her passionately, her smile alone is enough to set me off the edge. And as bad as i wanted to deepen the kiss... I stopped.

" We have to go to rehersal". I saw her frown. ' I like being out with you". She folds her arms and pokes her lip out. Which made me laugh. " Yeah but i like my life and i won't have one if josh see's me with you". She unfolds her arms and places them on her hips. " What about Zac"? i strug " I could probably out run him, but Josh he'd overlap me then catch up with me again and beat me to the ground". Emma wiggled out of my grip and open the door. I could tell she wasn't happy that i had turned down her offer but i did the right thing she didn't need to miss practice because of me and if we were both missing it would be to obvious. So if I did the right thing why do i feel so bad?

Emma's P.O.V.

I walked in the rehersal hall, upset now. Not with Taylor with my brothers. If they weren't so set on treating me like im 8 than 18 maybe me and Taylor could just be together instead of hiding behind close doors and sneaking around. I mean its fun at first but after awhile it gets old. Having to make up excuses about why I need to see him, and having Taylor lie to his best friends just to see me. Its alot but its worth it, I love Taylor and seeing him for 2 seconds is better than not being with him at all.

" Emma , it's about time you showed up". Josh said. he was standing next to Jeremy with his guitar in his hands. " If you want to open up for us you have to come to practice on time like everybody else". He scolded Jeremy nodded in agreement with Josh. " Really"? I challenged. " Then Where's Hayley"? I asked. Josh faced turned red. " Oh, uh, about".

I cut him off. " Just say your sorry". I told him. " I'm not sorry but just be on time got that"? I nodded. " Yes Sir"! I joked with him. Josh rolled his eyes before changing his focus to Taylor. " Your late too"? Jeremy questioned. " Long line at starbucks, i really wanted some coffee but it was too long then i came here, i mean i beat hayley here". Jeremy put his hands up as if as a police officer was holding him at gun point. " Hey im just glad it wasn't me to day". Jeremy said.

" Hey guys". Hayley said walking through the door " sorry im late guys, long line at starbucks". she said putting her coffee down on the stage. " I told you"! taylor said. I laughed quitely to myself. I looked up to Hayley she was a great singer. i kind miss josh dating her though, i don't see her at the house as often anymore, but i like jenna shes cool but hayley was like the older sister i never had and when they broke up things kind of changed. " Hayley are just gonna walk pass me". i ask her jokingly. she turned around and laughed.

" Oh, Crap sister farro is in the house. What are you doing here"?. she said hugging me." im rehersing with you guys". we pull apart from the hug.' This will be just like old times, Practicing at Tays house, you know without the little child hood crush you use to have on Taylor right?". She said turning towards the stage. I laugh akwardly " Riiiight". and I did quick glance over to Taylor he was fake tuning his guitar but he had a slight smile on his face.

Great! now Taylor thinks am a loser.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is my first story, and I thought it was a great idea to write a story about Taylor York from the band Paramore. I think he's pretty Hot (Blushes) Hahaa!
..Sooooo.....i really dont know what to write here but since this is my first story it would be really nice if you guys would comment and subscribe to my story :)
AND tell me what you think. I hope you guys can see my background image, if you cant please let me know. This whole story thingy is new to me, haha. Also i'll be adding pictures of my characters soon.

-Gabbyx3