‹ Prequel: Crowded
Sequel: Stand

Save Your Heart

Suprises

“Adam, will you help me get my bag?” I asked as I walked up the stairs to his apartment. Adam was the only one who knew about the pregnancy, I just couldn’t bring myself to tell anyone.
“I got it.” He said with a smile as he grabbed the bags and began to walk up the stairs. I followed slowly behind until I made my way to the door. “You should probably call Piper and tell her.” He said from my new bedroom.
“I know, I’ll be right back.” I said as I grabbed my cell phone and headed into the hallway. I listened as the phone rang and then a voice.
“Hey Blissy pooh.” She said with a smile.
“Piper we need to talk.” I told her.
“What’s wrong honey?” She asked worried.
“Piper, before Garret died, I got pregnant.” I finally admitted.
“Bliss! Why didn’t you tell anybody?” She screeched.
“Because, it wasn’t the right time, but now I have to call Garret’s sister and dad to tell them. It’s been a month I think they can handle it.” I said.
“Okay call me as soon as you can.” She said as I sighed and hung up. Slowly I dialed Angela’s number and it rang until she answered.
“Hey Bliss.” She said as I heard her walking around.
“Angela can I tell you something?” I asked in a worried tone, wondering if I was doing the right thing.
“What is it?” She questioned.
“Before Garret died, I got pregnant by him. I would have told you sooner, but the situation stopped me.” I said as I lowered my head.
“Oh my god.” She said as she started to cry.
“I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you sooner.” I apologized.
“Thank you for telling me, I’m glad to know we have one piece of my brother left.” She said as I could tell she was crying. “Where are you now?”
“I’m with my friend Adam in New York; he’s taking care of me. Until the baby gets here, because I needed the help.” I admitted.
“Well if you need anything, you call me or my dad. We do want to be in this baby’s life.” She said.
“I promise you that I will, but I’m going to have to run, I have to unpack.” I said as I turned around.
“Call me later.” She said.
“Okay bye.” I said with a smile as I turned around and walked inside to Adam. He turned around and smiled at me, that sweet innocent smile.
“Thank you Adam.” I told him as he finished setting up my bed.
“No problem. Hey I put a fridge in here for you so you can have some snacks.” He said as he pointed to the fridge.
“Thanks.” I said as I walked over and sat down.
“So did you come clean?” He asked as he sat down next to me.
“Yes, I did. I told his sister and she’s happy.” I admitted.
“Bliss, I’m here for you. So don’t ever be scared.” He said as he wrapped me in a hug.
“I’m only scared of my baby not having a dad; a little boy who will never play catch with his daddy or a little girl who will never be his princess.” I admitted.
“Bliss don’t be scared. I will be here as long as you need me. I will never leave you like this.” He said as he looked down at my stomach.
“Thank you Adam.” I said as I wrapped my arms around him.
“No problem Bliss.” He said as he hugged me back. I slowly pulled away and yawned. I looked down at my bed that wasn’t put together fully yet. Slowly Adam picked me up and carried me to his bed and tucked me under the blanket.
“Sleep while I finish up.” He said.
“Okay.” I said as a yawn as I rolled over and began to fall asleep.

‘Best friends; they never let you down
♠ ♠ ♠
New

For The Fourth Story Of Bliss' Adventure In This Mixed Up World, Keep An Eye Out For 'Stand'.

Make Sure You Comment And Rate. Thanks.

-KayKay